Dusserre Dodal Copy?

delizt

In at Cartomancy with the same handle/name.
Do we have a landing thread for TdM and Historical fans?

wondering the same thing myself...I'm over there too

DejaVoo

In at Cartomancy with the same handle/name.
Do we have a landing thread for TdM and Historical fans?

Yes, I see the thread. It seems weird to take over a new forum.

delizt

I haven't found the thread there yet ....what is it under? Thx

KhonsuMes

Thanks for posting the link, DejaVoo.

It seems Cartomancy is being very welcoming. Some new subforms are already popping up, so let's hope that trend continues.
I don't think the folks are seeing us as taking over, rif has already helped me with newbie user issues, and a number of ATers have been on his thread about Marseilles decks, talking about the two Madenie decks and others.

khonsumes Matt

DejaVoo

Thanks for posting the link, DejaVoo.

It seems Cartomancy is being very welcoming. Some new subforms are already popping up, so let's hope that trend continues.
I don't think the folks are seeing us as taking over, rif has already helped me with newbie user issues, and a number of ATers have been on his thread about Marseilles decks, talking about the two Madenie decks and others.

khonsumes Matt

I agree, it just seems a little weird right now finding my way.

Madrigal

My Dusserre Dodal copy arrived. It's a lovely deck. The box could be more sturdy given the price and it would have been nice to have a bit of info about the deck included. But the deck itself is very nice, card stock is waxed and feels very slightly laminated. Corners are rounded. Colors are beautifully muted. Very happy with it. Thanks for those who posted pics and shared their experience with it.