Tower as a kind of relationship

Fortuna

If two people are just starting to get to know one another, what does the Tower mean as the type of relationship the other person wants with the other?

1. The person wants a relationship that is built on shaky foundations?

2. The person wants a relationship that suddenly changes to something more? Something that is like fireworks or rocks their world?

What do you think?

Miwa

For me, TheTower at Relationship reading means rather bad. Unclear destination or what might be happened in the future, also there are some factors of big ego between the two.

tarotcognito

In my opinion, it means the person wants a relationship that is emotionally and sexually intense. Probably going to be a real roller-coaster.

ETA: with no strings attached. Mars doesn't like being tied down.

Fortuna

For me, TheTower at Relationship reading means rather bad. Unclear destination or what might be happened in the future, also there are some factors of big ego between the two.

For these two, I don't think Ego is an issue. I don't see the Tower as anything bad because it is supposed to bring forth changes if current things are unstable and not built with a strong foundation. Since this is just something new, I am a little confused on how best to interpret it.

mejenks

If two people are just starting to get to know one another, what does the Tower mean as the type of relationship the other person wants with the other?

2. The person wants a relationship that suddenly changes to something more? Something that is like fireworks or rocks their world?

What do you think?

My first thought was that one was using the other in order to get over a previous relationship.

Fortuna

In my opinion, it means the person wants a relationship that is emotionally and sexually intense. Probably going to be a real roller-coaster.

ETA: with no strings attached. Mars doesn't like being tied down.

When I first saw the Tower, I was taken aback as normal, but it didn't feel like the usual meaning put on the tower.

I spent time looking at the card and the man and woman falling towards crashing waves was what stood out and water stands for emotion.

The man is Piscean and wanting the Tower relationship. The woman is Aquarian. I can understand the Piscean wanting an emotionally intense relationship and for these two signs, there can be a great sexually chemistry or at least exploration. I wish I knew more about the birth details and I could cast a synastry chart.

Fortuna

My first thought was that one was using the other in order to get over a previous relationship.

That could be possible. However, he is fascinated by new revelations of her, and see her differently also. Perhaps that is the Tower part too.

WalesWoman

What do you think?

Hmmm, I think this guy wants to shake her out of her prison, rock her socks off or blow her mind. She might have some walls or some sort of defenses he wants to knock down.

YDM42

I would think the person does not want any type of relationship with the other, at least not on the level that the other had in mind.

starrystarrynight

I'd agree with those who said he wants (at least one) sexual, orgasmic union.