The Sunshine Lenormand

Grigori

These are so lovely CasCanete. I've been wanting to get my first Lenormand but not really convinced on any of the options. I might have to wait for this one! As others have said I've love borderless, and I'd even be happy with no numbers. I love the simplicity of the beautiful image on the simple background. I don't mind the bit of shading or gradient though, quite nice to my eye :)

Melia

Here is the moon card.

Have you thought about how you want your artwork formatted in the finished product you envisage? And, who will print your deck?
If you haven't already, you probably should think about the borders of your artwork, and what printer you want to use. Many printers will ask you to allow for a bleed area when printing, so you don't want your artwork (key imagery) too close to the edge of your paper, or you will end up having your artwork chopped, or having to attach borders to it even if you don't want to.

CasCanete

Thank you Pam O, I will be sure to not post too high resolution images. And thank you Le Fanu, Grigori, and Melia.

I'm not concerned about printing. I have plenty of printing and reformatting experience and a wonderful consultant who has printed everything for me for years. It's the cost of printing I'm more worried about.

annabel398

As they say on the interwebz, "Shut up and take my money!"

Seriously, you should put up a web page right now and start taking pre-orders. Maybe do like Amazon and offer a little (10%?) discount for pre-ordering.

I liked the bright yellow at the top of the Mountain. And I agree that bluebell-flowers on the Clover were ... er, wrong. Google "clover flowers" ... They're usually pink or magenta and they don't look a thing like bluebells.

Even so, I would pay you right now to reserve a copy of this deck.

P.S. You may already have your preferences on typography, but if not, may I vote for a Venetian or oldstyle font such as Garamond or Jenson or Centaur? And please please please use old-style numerals rather than lining numerals? If this is gibberish to you, please PM me--I'd love to mock up some samples for you!

CasCanete

Oh thank you Annabel! I've decided to re-do the clover card based on suggestions. I also think the style of the overall deck has changed since I started. And the bluebells are out, lol.

And I love all your ideas about the numbers. I was going to hand draw the numbers separately then scan them in, but I'll have to base them on a good old font. I really like your suggestions!

CasCanete

The Mice card:

mice_zps089a405a.jpg

greatdane

Works for me! NICE MICE!

I like the eyes and that you did three, mice, not eyes.

Village Witch

The Mice card is beautiful. The mice have a somewhat watchful look as they nibble on the straw. "Yeah it's us. Sneaking around where we shouldn't be snitching your stuff." :-D

danieljuk

love the artwork and it's something quite different to other decks! it's gorgeous! can't wait for the finished product :heart: :)

CasCanete

Thank you GD, Village Witch and danieljuk! Here is the tree card: Next up is the house.

tree_zps87ac2e61.jpg