Soul Radiance Tarot - again! :)

spunch

Katja said:
Spunch, wow....this is great! ...pozdrav iz Slovenije! ;)

Hi there! Glad you like the cards! Pozdrav back u Sloveniju! :)

spunch

noby said:
I love the Chariot. The full sail and dark seas give a sense of determination, the dragon masthead a sense of potency and aggressive power. The spotlight is very nice - emphasizes the focus on the self at the same time it emphasizes the challenge and struggle of having to take a stand and make oneself visible.

I am glad you like the card. I wasn't sure about it, looks a bit ordinary and calm, wanted to add more drama and struggle to it, something that will empahasise the hard control. but then, i've decided to leave it. These cards are dangerous, I'm telling you - if you look at them for a longish time and don't start re-doing them immediatelly, if you give them some time, they will not allow you to distroy them. They become alive! :)

noby said:
Funny, too - I just finished re-reading C.S. Lewis's Narnia Chronicle, Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

I've never heard about this book. :( What's it about? Must be interesting because you finished re-reading it.

baba-prague

spunch said:
I've never heard about this book. :( What's it about? Must be interesting because you finished re-reading it.

I think I've read the whole of the Narnia chronicles more times than I would admit to - I was ADDICTED to them as a child, and still reread them from time to time. Lovely books. Do look for them - it might be best to start with the first "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". It's for quite young children, but most adults will also enjoy it, if you like good fantasy and fairy tales.