View Single Post
Citizen

La Force 
Citizen
Three of Pentacles

Three of Pentacles

My take on this card, so reminds me of me, I am an artist at heart, wow sorry this so me, yes he looks a bit annoyed, has the look of ha as if saying "What do you mean?" " You want how?" " you want me to change something in the painting? it isn't quite right" " well then how do you want it?"

I would be sitting at my easel painting, or drawing, and my friends, or family, would say "hey that is really nice, I like that, but you could add this, or the face does look right, maybe make her eye green instead of blue, or better yet." I would just take all the wonderful suggestions or advice on my art work as constructive criticism. and not allow myself to get frustrated or angered by them telling me how to do my art, for they don't understand the time, work, patience or thought process that goes into taking what is in your head and creatively making it become a reality. I would weed out some, use some, I just had the take it or leave it.

I really had to control myself when I did commissions on my art for people, to have them look at the final completed painted, to have them pick it apart, and then ask my to redo it. So I would redo, if I wanted to get paid.

La Force
Top   #8