Tarot Journalling

Deana86

Although there is something that I would like to do...
Meditation?
How do you guys do it? do you even do it?

and when is the good time to do it?
I am also interested in this question

AprilEthereal

I started keeping a journal recently also, I think it's a great habit to have. It really helps you to get to the heart of, and really relate to the individual cards and push beyond those little white book meanings. Each card has a spectrum of things it can signify, and I feel that journaling can be sort of a personal excavation of each card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manfeex

I started keeping a journal recently also, I think it's a great habit to have. It really helps you to get to the heart of, and really relate to the individual cards and push beyond those little white book meanings. Each card has a spectrum of things it can signify, and I feel that journaling can be sort of a personal excavation of each card.

Well.. as a little update..
I've got two books now one for journaling and one for daily readings.. so much easier I think
I like to say now " just go with the flow"

Deana86

I've got two books now one for journaling and one for daily readings.. so much easier I think
I like this idea, maybe I'll try that as well

AprilEthereal

Sounds like you are off to a tremendous start! Best of luck!

Manfeex

Sounds like you are off to a tremendous start! Best of luck!

Thank you!
Although I don't really meditate is that important? To do so..

ayuryogini

Thank you!
Although I don't really meditate is that important? To do so..

For me, meditation is key. It helps me stay grounded and centered, as well as tuned in ever more strongly to my intuition, which is one of the reasons I started studying Tarot (strengthening my intuition).

I can still have a decent day without it, but the benefits are noticeable when I do. Also, you can find many studies on the interweb about the cumulative and brain, immunity, anti-aging, intuition, etc. enhancing effects of meditation.

I like to meditate at the beginning of my day. It gets me off to a great start. However, the best time of day to meditate is any time you will actually do it.

There are 2 highly rated apps that I've found helpful for starting and staying committed to a meditation practice: Headspace and Calm. Headspace is the one I've used and really like. It makes it very doable (with noticeable benefits after only 10 minutes).

Apologies if it isn't ok to mention these here. If not, then please, Moderator, kindly let me know, as I am very new here. This is not an advert as I in no way benefit from recommending these apps, other than the benefit of helping another human. Thank you.

Hope this is helpful.

Manfeex

For me, meditation is key. It helps me stay grounded and centered, as well as tuned in ever more strongly to my intuition, which is one of the reasons I started studying Tarot (strengthening my intuition).

I can still have a decent day without it, but the benefits are noticeable when I do. Also, you can find many studies on the interweb about the cumulative and brain, immunity, anti-aging, intuition, etc. enhancing effects of meditation.

I like to meditate at the beginning of my day. It gets me off to a great start. However, the best time of day to meditate is any time you will actually do it.

There are 2 highly rated apps that I've found helpful for starting and staying committed to a meditation practice: Headspace and Calm. Headspace is the one I've used and really like. It makes it very doable (with noticeable benefits after only 10 minutes).

Apologies if it isn't ok to mention these here. If not, then please, Moderator, kindly let me know, as I am very new here. This is not an advert as I in no way benefit from recommending these apps, other than the benefit of helping another human. Thank you.

Hope this is helpful.

thank you! I shall give it ago. x

EmpyreanKnight

They do say that learning is more effective when you journal and write down copious notes. I think this time I'm going to try that.