The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

rhombchick

Is it too late to sign up to this PDR???
I would like to study the sorcerers tarot but if that means putting away my beloved gilded.......:bugeyed: it's a no go... so no IDS for me.....

PDR sounds alot more friendly, but still requires the same level of commitment (a year is a long long time!)

....so will you have me??

*goes and finds out what a 'blog' is incase the answer is yes...*

Manda

Hi, rhombchick! I would love to have you, and see what you have to say!

A lot of the PDR participants are on Blogger https://www.blogger.com/start which I find to be the easiest blogging site to sue. There are others, however, and a few of the PDRers are on Wordpress. Some of them don't have a blog but are just posting in a thread here. I guess what I am saying is, whatever floats your boat!

I am looking forward to seeing the Sorcerors in action!

Promise

It's never too late to jump in, rhombchick and any lurkers we may have out there!

I'm going to be changing my PDR deck...yes, again. I'll be working with the Paulina Tarot, with backup from the Oracle of the Dragonfae. I've been playing with them ever since I got them and I think that the Paulina could certainly benefit from some in-depth observation and reflection.

I've just done a reading with another deck, but I'm almost afraid to post it on my blog. I always hesitate to go public with things that deal with spirit contact and communication just because it's so black and white for most people: they either believe it or they don't. But you know what? It's my blog and I may go ahead and post it while it's fresh. I can always take it down later if I need to...

rhombchick

Manda said:
Hi, rhombchick! I would love to have you, and see what you have to say!

A lot of the PDR participants are on Blogger https://www.blogger.com/start which I find to be the easiest blogging site to sue. There are others, however, and a few of the PDRers are on Wordpress. Some of them don't have a blog but are just posting in a thread here. I guess what I am saying is, whatever floats your boat!

I am looking forward to seeing the Sorcerors in action!

BAHAHAHAH! :D The easiest one to sue???? LoL! That'll do!!

Awesome! I just signed up and look foward to posting!
Thank you for having me! :)

Manda

I have fat finger syndrome sometimes, haha, and I want to say so many things that words get away from me!

Promise, it IS your blog. Do what makes you happy there. I know I do :)

hopena

Promise said:
I've just done a reading with another deck, but I'm almost afraid to post it on my blog. I always hesitate to go public with things that deal with spirit contact and communication just because it's so black and white for most people: they either believe it or they don't. But you know what? It's my blog and I may go ahead and post it while it's fresh. I can always take it down later if I need to...

I would be interested in reading it, if you would like to share it. :)

rhombchick

Well I have my blog up and running... though I suspect it will go through many a transformation before I am satisfied with it....

Promise

Blog posted.

And now I really should go back to bed.

emmsma

Glad you posted, Promise. As was said above - its your blog. I wouldn't be able to write in mine, if I was thinking about others reading it - though I guess I do want it to be read and commented on! LOL!

And welcome rhombchick!

Essjay

Hi all - weekly reading is up.

:)