The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

rhombchick

Oh dear.....
I think I am falling out of love with my sorcerers tarot....

I haven't used it at all this week....

And I can't recall weather or not I used it last week....

Infact... silently... without conciously thinking it.... it somehow ended up back in my tarot box and the 'whimsical' replaced that empty spot in my handbag....

I would almost feel guilty or ashamed, if I weren't so inlove with my whimsical....

Perhaps it is time to update my PDR and blog....

firefrost

sapienza said:
I have posted another reading to my blog. I'm really starting to feel comfortable reading with the Vacchetta now, it's a fabulous deck and very easy to read intuitively because the system is so different.

I have this deck and although I like it very much, it's one of those 'put away for later' decks.

I have to say, though, that I love how you read with them, and everything you see.

Your style reminds me of Enrique Enriquez, who's short course learned me a heck of a lot about marseilles type readings. :)

sapienza

firefrost said:
I have this deck and although I like it very much, it's one of those 'put away for later' decks.

I have to say, though, that I love how you read with them, and everything you see.

Your style reminds me of Enrique Enriquez, who's short course learned me a heck of a lot about marseilles type readings. :)

Thanks so much for the feedback firefrost. :) I really love the historical decks but find the Marseille style very challenging. With the Vacchetta there is a lot more to work with on the minors and as a result I find it much easier to read with intuitively. Still a pretty steep learning curve though.

firecatpickles

I posted my reading this morning. It seemed very short and to the point.

firefrost

Just posted a small one card reading.

Chiska

I posted a new reading - I am doing a Fool's Journey exercise with the DruidCraft, so I will add those to my PDR index.

Onyx

Hello all!

I finally got my Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot (DFW) and while it is not all that I had hope it would be . . .what is in life really . . . I am going to plan to use it for my PDR for the next four month or so. That is until I get the Legacy of the Divine tarot, which is due out in September.

Onyx.

ETA. -- Thought I was going to get away from the Liber T nice and quietly. That does not seem to be the case. I am getting a feeling that while I would like to be done with the deck, it is not done with me. Check it up to a moment of weakness and a bit of new deck frenzy.

I am still working with the Liber T.

emmsma

Well, life has led me astray. I've been so busy that its all I can do to do a daily draw in the morning. I have found that I want to handle and use all the new decks that I am accumulating but I don't have time for any real study.

Sadly, I've discovered, I don't really want to play with the Magical Forest any more. I love it and it speaks well to me when I do take them out, but lately I reach all around it and am less inclined to pull it off the shelf. :(

Perhaps I will come back to it, but I will post what deck I will be using, here, when life has settled down enough for me to do real readings again.

sapienza

Hi all. Things have been quite hectic here lately. I did a very quick reading the other day and have only just now found time to type it up. It's now posted on my blog. I'm still loving the Vacchetta. This is the longest I've stuck with a deck since I did my IDS with the Alchemical. It works so much better for me when I can still look at and use my other decks too.