Advice for difficult transits

oceanpoetry

I feel like I am sitting on a powder keg right now, with transits. Mercury Rx is: conjunct natal Pluto, natal Moon, square the MC. Mars Rx is square natal Mars, square natal Mercury, and square natal Neptune. I am feeling stressed out about things in life, especially work things. Not able to communicate as clearly as I would like, I am feeling aggravated over small things. This is not good!

Any advice, how to cope with difficult transits? I guess I just wait it out, should be better soon once Mercury goes direct.

For anyone that would like to take a look at my chart on this, I was born Las Vegas, NV June 21, 1969 a@ 11.17 am.

I guess some good things, Jupiter and Venus transiting my 1st house.

purplefishy

Three words for my life right now: hell hell and hell. That is all. Thank you.

Baby Owl

oceanpoetry said:
I feel like I am sitting on a powder keg right now, with transits. Mercury Rx is: conjunct natal Pluto, natal Moon, square the MC. Mars Rx is square natal Mars, square natal Mercury, and square natal Neptune. . . .I guess some good things, Jupiter and Venus transiting my 1st house.

Yes, that's pretty intense!

Fortunately, Mercury and Mars move at a relatively brisk pace. The aspects you mention will not last very long.

Jupiter in the first house is a longer-lasting, beneficial effect. Hang in there!

Baby Owl

matfav

Although mercury is on the moon, you have sun/venus also pulled in, in the first house, venus is also making a connection to uranus which gives magnetism.

Yes you are learning the difference between agression and assertivness, and mercury rx internalises the event so read a book, get some hypnotherapy, relaxation, or with that mars contact - work it all out at the gym (mars) or swimming (neptune)

It is a growth aspect....

also venus Uranus could bring some really exciting people into your life at the moment . so enjoy.

matfav

oceanpoetry

That's right, Baby Owl I know have Jupiter transiting ascendant and 1st house, so I just have to remember I have this benefactor around to bring in some good things during transit - at the very least a positive outlook!

matfav thank you for your insight on this transit - your words struck me like a thunderbolt! you write:

Yes you are learning the difference between agression and assertivness that is so true! That really sums up my dilemma right now, especially with new responsibilities at work, at all of the challenges that come along with that, juggling lots of different things at once.

I have been meditating, and will continue to do so. I am also going to take up my yoga practice again! I also bought a book recently "The Secret of Letting Go" which I am reading, and has some wonderful ideas and advice.

*sigh* yes~ I can confirm this is a "growth aspect" -and thank you for reminding me! I just knew that I was too close to all of this to get perspective, like a tarot reading can be. I have natal Mercury opposing natal Mars in my chart, so whenever a transiting planet forms at aspect with one, it will be making an aspect with the other, at the same time or closely after. Mercury / Mars the balance between thinking and doing, communicating and acting.

Reading your post, also reminded me, I have the "Chariot" as my soul card - how beautifully the challenges / lessons of Chariot illustrated by the dance of Mercury and Mars in my chart. It is important to keep perspective. I have all of this energy swirling around, how to I focus it and use it for the highest good?

Venus and Uranus bringing in some exciting people, good! And sun transiting my first house, is usually a time of renewal for me too. So I guess, I will fasten my seatbelt and enjoy the ride! :D

Minderwiz

Well Jupiter won't pass into your first house till the last week in October - but that is something to look forward to.

At the time you posted you also had Saturn sextiling your Ascendant - not a bundle of fun but the discipline to see things through. Mars trines your natal Sun - OK it's retrograde but again there is some energy here that you may creatively direct, even if it requires some effort or it involves look inwards rather than outwards. You also have Venus applying to a conjunction with natal Jupiter in your first house - now there is a bundle of fun :) and the object is really not to overdo things and just get carried away by hedonism.

So look on the brightside - things will improve over the next couple of days.

oceanpoetry

thanks, Minderwiz! Things brightened up today, now that I am aware of this energy Mars / Mercury, I am better able to deal with it. :)

Venus conjunct natal Jupiter, sounds good to me! I have a hard time imagining myself possible being "hedonistic" LOL esp not with all of the Virgo in my chart...but I welcome whatever optimism and light-heartedness it may bring.

I am looking at my chart, using tropical chart measurements, and I show that Jupiter has already entered first house. Are you using sidereal? I don't really know the differences between the two or why one might be better than other.

Thank you for your comments on my chart! and yes Saturn aspecting Ascendant is definitely giving me plenty of discipline to see things through.

Minderwiz

oceanpoetry,

Can I just check the natal data I have for you.

Date: 21 June 1969
Time: 11:17 am
Place: Las Vegas, Nevada

This gives me an Ascendant of 12 degrees 33 mins Virgo.

Currently, Jupiter is 3 degrees 40 mins Virgo which would put it in the twelfth House, unless you are using the traditional whole sign houses system. That of course assumes that I have correctly entered your birth data and I'm quite capable of getting things wrong! :)

oceanpoetry

Minderwiz, you are precisely right! I am using an astrology program called "AstrologyK" on my computer. And I was going by where I saw Jupiter in my chart, it looks like the application uses traditional whole sign houses.

Having the 1st House begin on the Ascendant would make a huge difference! I went back and re-ran the chart to check for all degrees and they match with your calculation.

Thank you for your thoroughness! I am really glad to know that it is going to be while longer for Jupiter to transit 1st House, something to look forward to.

My apologies for my confusion.

Minderwiz

oceanpoetry,

Well, the whole sign house system is perfectly valid - I think Rob Hand and Project Hindsight have been investigating it. At least you know what system your program is using and you can compare it to the (almost) traditional systems with the first beginning at the degree of the Ascendant.

It would be interesting to compare the results you get with those of the more modern systems.