The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

gregory

Netzach said:
I seem to remember you were quite shocked meeting me the first time. I remember you looking at me and saying in a disbelieving voice "Netzach???". I think something I'd said had led you to believe that I'd be fatter than I am.

But then, neither Millie nor Gregory were what I expected. Until I saw a photo of Gregory, I imagined her taller, with masses of brown curly hair. And I'd imagined Millie as looking a bit like Audrey Hepburn!
Isn't life fun !!! You did kind of say you needed to lose weight. HAH :(

In fact - *thinks* - only MiShell and BatChicken came close in appearance to what I had imagined - and Alta a BIT - as she had said how tall she was, so.... KnightofWands I had seen a pic, so he doesn't count....

Feretian

*ahem*

May I remind my distinguished colleagues that we have once before received a gentle reminder to stick to the thread topic?!!?!.

xxx

Your Gentle Boss

gregory

:| sorry :|

Hope to post a preliminary Death later today or tomorrow..... No pynk bits....

gregory

And here we have him. Preliminarily.

Death is my fave card.

Cats are my fave animals.

What did you EXPECT - a skellington ?

Attachments

• mouseydeath.jpg
    mouseydeath.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 152

Keigh

gregory said:
And here we have him. Preliminarily.

Death is my fave card.

Cats are my fave animals.

What did you EXPECT - a skellington ?
Ooooh that's one very scary kitty! Nice :thumbsup:

gregory

Whew ! Cos I really can't draw. World will be a lot tougher ! There will be - LINES :bugeyed:

Judy Z

I really love the Death card. That is the perfect concept for a mouse deck. :)

Netzach

Gregory, that's BRILLIANT!

Cat*

I love your Death card, gregory!

And I think it's quite interesting to see so many cats pop up in our mouse deck (the version of Strength that has been posted by someone, my own Devil, gregory's Death...). Somebody needs to write the thesis about the significance of the cats in this mouse deck!

All Is One

Cat* said:
I love your Death card, gregory!

And I think it's quite interesting to see so many cats pop up in our mouse deck (the version of Strength that has been posted by someone, my own Devil, gregory's Death...). Somebody needs to write the thesis about the significance of the cats in this mouse deck!

**gasp, cackel, gigglesnorts**

Let me get this straight. Cat wants to explore the significance of the CAT in the Mouse deck. I agree completely. Someone should write the thesis......

I'll do it, but I am the sort of person whose papers are legend for their lateness. It could be like...a decade.

Feretian: I want it on record that, for once, it was not I who was veering South of center. I was on topic, the the very best of my ability.

I now have made a huge sword of sculpy and baked it. I like it alright.
I went back to the art store again yesterday and got wire, and varnish. I really have a fetish with varnish. Everything should be shiny shiny shiny.

Big plans for the week.

Oh, and the Death card is a real killer, Gregory! I just love it! Great job, please don't change a thing.