Ostara Tarot

Sassyinkpen

Changes? Like what?

Actually, I was mistaken. A couple of the cards looked really new to me, like I'd never seen them before, but I've watched a complete walkthough of the deck several times, so I thought at first that they had maybe redone a few of the cards, but I went back and checked, and the ones that I thought I hadn't seen, I must have, because they are in the walkthrough video.

I'm so incredibly excited to work with this deck.

DC419

I got on Amazon today to check to see if the date for release has changed since I have it preordered. It's now been pushed back to the end of June :(

EmpyreanKnight

I remembered that this set had a very competitive price on Amazon, and I was a tad disappointed when I checked earlier this month and its late April release was pushed back. It would have been so fitting if this deck made its appearance in the middle of spring, but I guess we'll just have to wait.

Sassyinkpen

ARGHH!! At least now I know I wasn't hallucinating when I thought I saw the April 28 release date once upon a time.

Now it's pushed back to JUNE!! This is killing me - I haven't been this excited about working with a deck in forever.....

Madrigal

I remembered that this set had a very competitive price on Amazon, and I was a tad disappointed when I checked earlier this month and its late April release was pushed back. It would have been so fitting if this deck made its appearance in the middle of spring, but I guess we'll just have to wait.

ARGHH!! At least now I know I wasn't hallucinating when I thought I saw the April 28 release date once upon a time.

Now it's pushed back to JUNE!! This is killing me - I haven't been this excited about working with a deck in forever.....

Saw this recently, too. Not thrilled, having had to wait long enough already. I wonder what the issue is. Not sure if using the app is helping or hindering lol. The imagery is so fab and it makes me want to be able to use the actual cards even more.

WhiteWolfy

I'm wondering why Amazon and Book Depository (UK) are still showing the release date as 28th May 2017?

Le Fanu

Now in stock at the Book Depository. Just ordered mine!

23 euros; that's cheap for a Schiffer set.

Winterchild

Now in stock at the Book Depository. Just ordered mine!

23 euros; that's cheap for a Schiffer set.

Oh boogarts... I forgot it was Schiffer... I always wanted this deck to be on soft beautiful peach fleshy cardstock without borders.... ;-/

banbha

I have had this pre-ordered on Amazon for months. I paid $15. The price has recently jumped to $22.49 but it's still not available and there's no release date.

dominiquep

I have had this pre-ordered on Amazon for months. I paid $15. The price has recently jumped to $22.49 but it's still not available and there's no release date.

I'm in the same boat; also pre-ordered mine quite awhile ago. Amazon listing now says release date is June 28th, am I to assume that's not correct? Bummer.