Need some help finding my phone.

Sharla

Ok so if your 2nd house ruler is in a air sign (mines in libra) its supposed to be in the upper level of your house or top shelves etc.

So just going to take another look up stairs, the bedroom is upstairs which i would have thought would signify the 7th house.....but i have already looked, but i'll look again.

100% not in the bedroom.

OMG totally read that wrong, my second house cusp ruler is taurus, which is earth so it's somewhere lower level or even on the floor.

Sharla

Ive still not found it, and its getting late now.....plus expecting an important call tomorrow, so really need to find it :(

If anyone reading this, has more experience in reading astrology than me, then im going to leave detail of the chart, could you take a look at it and see if im missing anything, that ive not already mentioned.

Date: 12th sept 2016
Time: 7.34pm

Barleywine

John Frawley says "in the spouse's lair." Assuming you have one (a spouse, not necessarily a lair), you might check a den, a TV room, a rec room or someplace idle SO's lurk.

Sharla

John Frawley says "in the spouse's lair." Assuming you have one (a spouse, not necessarily a lair), you might check a den, a TV room, a rec room or someplace idle SO's lurk.

Don't have a spouse, but as the significator was in the 7th house i have double, triple checked the bedroom, but its not there.

Gonna check all under settees in front room in morning, i darent do it now, incase there's spiders lurking.

Barleywine

Here's another idea from Frawley:

If significator is in a:

Fire sign - somewhere hot, or near the walls
Water sign - somewhere wet; somewhere comfortable
Air sign - high up, maybe on a shelf or hook; somewhere light; by the window or TV
Earth sign - on, near or under the floor
Mutable signs can show that it is inside something - in a box or cupboard.

Good luck!

Sharla

OMG was just about to go to bed......and im in the frontroom, and the chair my son sits in has a cushion on it, and something was telling me to double check underneath the cushion, even though he was supposed to have checked, as he's been sat on it all night.

Anyway its there....ive found it :)

Going to come back to this thread tomorrow, and see how the chart was saying it was where it was.

Sharla

Here's another idea from Frawley:

If significator is in a:

Fire sign - somewhere hot, or near the walls
Water sign - somewhere wet; somewhere comfortable
Air sign - high up, maybe on a shelf or hook; somewhere light; by the window or TV
Earth sign - on, near or under the floor
Mutable signs can show that it is inside something - in a box or cupboard.

Good luck!

My significator was in a air sign (libra)....but the sign of the 2nd house cusp (for material possessions) was an earth sign, being (taurus).

The significator was also in a cardinal sign, being the 7th house which means somewhere that will be found. But also lol, the significator was in its dignity sign (venus in libra) so yes somewhere comfy indeed for it, underneath the cushion :laugh:

Sharla

Also the 2nd house cusp was Taurus which I applied to Venus ruler, being in the 7th house. But my son is also infact a Taurus lol.

And the ruler Venus in the 7th house, must have been representing someone I'm
Close to and live with etc.

Taurus being an earth sign of the 2nd cusp was showing it being downstairs and not upstairs (in the front room), and also Venus can mean furnishings such as cushions etc.

I'll add more to this thread tomorrow for future reference for others in my situation.

Minderwiz

Finding lost objects, especially small ones is difficult because, chart or no chart you can look in the right place bu stillt miss them.

You never need to post the chart, simply post the time, date and place. Signs and houses also give directions...N, S, E, W so you could try that, in conjunction with high medium or low or other in qualities. You might also try using the third as your phone is a means of communication.

Sharla

Also last night moon had come out of void of course at 22.28pm, and it was around that time that i found the phone.

So that was obviously playing a part too.