Scrying Ink Deck

HighPriestess

I thought folks here might like to know that the creator of the Linestrider Tarot has preorders up for her Scrying Ink deck.

Note, it says "Tarot" but is actually a Lenormand deck with four extra cards. I am a little annoyed that it's being advertised as tarot but I am a curmudgeon.

SarahJoy

Note, it says "Tarot" but is actually a Lenormand deck with four extra cards. I am a little annoyed that it's being advertised as tarot but I am a curmudgeon.

That bugs me. Words mean things. But this is still on my must-have list. So many great Lenormands coming out this year!

Essjay

They don't ship to the UK!! So sad!

Eta: I contacted her and she's changed her sale to include international shipping!

Linfang

The deck is available as a Fool's Dog app. Quite lovely!

MizGrace

deck looks nice sounds interesting its one of those titles you wish you came up with yourself and go oh! clever idea!

Tag_jorrit

Why is the Rider's horse so TERRIFIED while the Rider is totally oblivious? At any moment the Rider won't be riding anymore!

greatdane

How did I miss this one? I was just browsing in Amazon and put in Lenormand mug and this came up! Not crazy about the HEART. I know other decks have an actual human heart drawing or pic, but not my personal fav, just like I don't really want to see entrails on a card.

Glass Owl

How did I miss this one? I was just browsing in Amazon and put in Lenormand mug and this came up! Not crazy about the HEART. I know other decks have an actual human heart drawing or pic, but not my personal fav, just like I don't really want to see entrails on a card.
I don't care the Heart card in this deck either which is a shame. I have a similar reaction to the 3 of swords in the Modern Spellcasters.