View Single Post
Citizen

celticnoodle 

so, reading about it both on google and also the stories here in this thread, it seems that when you are born, Saturn is in your chart and depending on where it is, it can be good or bad. When it returns for you--every 30 years give or take a few years, again, it can be good or bad--but its always in a major way by the sounds of it. Not just that you'll have a good day or even year--but its a MAJOR happening in your life.

Birth is a major happening, of course--so its interesting to try and find out what to expect when it returns when you are about 30 and again when you are nearing 60 and if you're lucky enough to live past 90, perhaps again.

Someone mentioned they were a sickly baby, I was as well. I struggled most of my life too, with physical health but also with life in general the first 30 or nearly 30 years. Everything was always harder for me--and so, maybe it was due to the Saturn in my life?

When I turned 28, my life did suddenly turn around--and since then, over all, I must say, I've been very-very blessed. Though, there were also times before I was 28 that I was quite blessed, too. So, how do you know what is due to the Saturn in your life or not? My health was and is still crap, but its just something that always will be bad and something I have to stay on top of, so I can't say that is because of the Saturn in my chart at birth. But, I do so hope that when I next have to deal with Saturn's return when I'm nearing 60, that it will be wonderful again. That time is creeping up on me ever so quietly--but it isn't far off!

So, will Saturn be once again in the same exact spot for me when I am nearly 60, as it was the day of my birth? It was in Sagittarius 12 degrees the day/time of my birth. How do I search to see what this meant for me my first 30 so years? How/what do I check for to determine how it possibly will play out again for me at the age of 60? I was just googling Saturn in Sagittarius at 12 degrees, but didn't get much from what was turning up.
Top   #12