A Crystal Ball...

annik

I bought a quartz crystal ball at a recent gem and mineral show. It have some fracture in it. I was very much attracted to it when I first saw it. I have two other crystal balls (one is clear and the other is the same color than sapphir but I think they are made of glass).

I did a handful look at them (especially the older two) but I didn't had success with them yet. But I am thinking to do more experiment with them.

HearthCricket

Monsieur is quite handsome!

.traveller.

Thank you! Monsieur agrees with you :laugh:

Sophie

I think we should introduce the handsome Monsieur (oh, I do like them that colour!), to my lovely delicately translucent Madame. She seems to have a zoo inside her but she's a good housewife (I know, I saw the clothes line first time I went peering into her depths).

Do you think they would breed? })

.traveller.

Well I think they would have LOVELY offspring, Monsieur has two fascinating galaxy swirls that are offset from one another and I bet they would look breathtaking in a translucent form. He is looking a little panicked all of a sudden, I wonder what brought that on? })

lark

Well, I don't know about you guys but I can see 3 little lion cubs in that beautiful sphere.

.traveller.

Which one? I was looking at the picture of Monsieur and I saw a woman holding a baby monkey that was wrapped in a blanket. I didn't see that while looking at Monsieur directly; usually I just see my face since he is so reflective.

lark

LOL your sphere .traveller..:D
Yup, I see three little lion cubs tumbling around playing and you see a monkey wrapped in a blanket...:cool2:
That's why I love spheres!
It's like Where's Waldo... almost anything can appear.

Pumpkin

.traveller. said:
I finally got a pic of Monsieur the black orb. I think he's made of obsidian but I'm not entirely certain. I'm sorry about the blurry pictures, this camera isn't very good... I need to bit the bullet and buy a new camera.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j88/traveller_photos/miscellaneous/monsieur.jpg

Gorgeous. :D

If Monsieur and the lovely delicately translucent Madame produce, I will be happy to adopt. ;)

I saw a kitty face and a puppy face in Monsieur. The kitty face is just above the window(?) reflection. Puppy off to the side of the reflection. Kinda like a poodle.