A very important question

bebelusa

Hi I do not know if here is the best place to ask this but I want to know when you do a reading for your self which hand will you put the cards on the table?and when you do for somebody else not for you which hand you use?Maybe is a silly question but I see on you tube chanell a TV showand there the reader a woman do reading for viewers on phone and she put the cards with the left hand.Tanke you.

Cacia

Hello bebelusa

I have move your thread to "Lenormand" because this is where topics regarding cards and general issues can be discuss. "Lenormand Readings" you post your own readings and where people can help you with their own interpretation in case you have doubts.

Cacia

Lenormand Moderator

Teheuti

Hi I do not know if here is the best place to ask this but I want to know when you do a reading for your self which hand will you put the cards on the table?and when you do for somebody else not for you which hand you use?Maybe is a silly question but I see on you tube chanell a TV showand there the reader a woman do reading for viewers on phone and she put the cards with the left hand.Tanke you.
Do whatever works for you. You'll always find a contradictory rule to one you've heard so there is no "right" answer.

I use the same hand and method whether reading for myself or another. Most people develop their own technique although it might be based on the method they first learned. I cut the deck to the left with my left hand when reading for myself, and I instruct a querent to do the same if I am reading for another. With Tarot I cut twice (into three stacks), with Lenormand cut only once - because I like having a difference. I layout the cards with my right hand (I'm right-handed).

Again: do whatever works best for you or makes the most sense to you!

bebelusa

Thank you for the answer.
You're right in what you wrote.
My method is most effective with the right hand.
I think the main thing is the question.Always tell the name of the person I want to do the reading even do for me, says it is for me.Thank you again

Barleywine

The way I first learned, of course :): with my left hand to the left, both to cut into piles and then reassemble the deck. (At one point, I tried cutting with the left hand and reassembling with the right, to "balance the energy flow," but I gave that up.) I instruct the querent to do the same thing. I also lay the cards with my dominant right hand. I tell my querents it's part of the "voodoo of tarot," and that it really doesn't make any difference. But I still do it . . . (Hmm, I'm not a touch-typist and the room is dim, so I keep typing in "Elmer Fudd:" "the "qwewent . . . " Arrgh!)

bebelusa

Thank for response but please explain what is "Elmer Fudd", "the" qwewent ... "Arrgh!)?
I am new in the field Lenormand and Tarot, in my country there is no so open to these two, that there are no courses,,or books,I find just one with tarot with years ago but is incompleted in exlication.I learned very much here at Aecletic forum,and combined every information what I think is good for my development.Thanks again.

Barleywine

Thank for response but please explain what is "Elmer Fudd", "the" qwewent ... "Arrgh!)?
I am new in the field Lenormand and Tarot, in my country there is no so open to these two, that there are no courses,,or books,I find just one with tarot with years ago but is incompleted in exlication.I learned very much here at Aecletic forum,and combined every information what I think is good for my development.Thanks again.

Sorry, it's a reference to an American cartoon character from the 1950s, and probably completely opaque to someone from another culture. Warner Brothers had a whole stable of characters centered around Bugs Bunny. I imagine Wikipedia has extensive information on that.

bebelusa

Ha Ha Ha Bugs Bunny oh yes every child looks this animation film , even I looked at these cartoonsbut ,bugs buny is a star.Thanks