Will there be another attack in the UK this bank holiday wkend ?

Sharla

UK's on critical alert at present for another terrorist attack happening, after the Manchester attack happening a few days ago. They're saying on the News that as its Bank holiday this weekend this could be the next attack, as there has been 2 other detonators that have been passed on, and enough supplies found to make more.

https://postimg.org/image/btxsqncez/

So the "potential" attack is mercury in the radical 12th house, we also have mars in its own house and mars is also conjunct the fixed star Alnilam being at 23 degrees, this star is about male violence, danger, anger etc.

The trine between mercury and pluto rx (in the 8th) is the attack that happened on the 22nd. Mercurys ruler venus is slowly separating from a square with pluto...so this has already happened, which is why im saying its the Manchester attack we've already had.

Mars's next aspect is with an opposition with saturn rx in the radical 7th, 7th here being about open rivals, competitors....saturn rules the 8th/9th/10th. So this is 2 malefics in opposition with eachother which id see as bringing more harm than good.

So it could be that the opposition between Saturn and Mars may put a stop on things. Saturn is our end, they're on the opposite side (mars) we are both in opposition with each other.

Saturn is the stance we the UK are having, its the Army patrolling the Streets in certain City's and the extra police and security forces being out etc....so maybe they will for now back off AGAIN, until they see another opportunity.

But the again ....

Mars is peregrine in the 12th, so this is someone who's basically been taken advantage of, this persons weak, and he's been used to do the suicide attack, they do like to prey on weak people i've noticed this....this is how they manage to brainwash them so easily.

And its the fixed star that mars is on, that's a bit concerning....so this opposition with Saturn could bring about something.

Mercury's done its job, mars hasn't yet...mars still needs to aspect Saturn.

Then there's the moon, the moons next aspect is a trine to jupiter (and then squares with neptune)....jupiters in the radical 5th house. Hmm so this could be where people are out having fun on the bank holiday at an entertainment place which could also be children related again, where people are eating etc. But with the square with neptune, as Netunes can be about people not seeing things clearly or thinking clearly, i think this is them who are just not living in reality, they cant seperate there fantasy from reality...making them think that what they are doing is all for a good cause.

I have used the outers in this chart yes, as im seeing them as significant here. Neptune is a slow moving planet i know, but its position at present is on the fixed star of Achenar, which is of "faithful adherence to one's religious beliefs or philosophical inclinations".

Jupiter rules the 7th and 11th houses, 11th is again a socializing house, 7th is about open rivals, competitors...we are their rivals. And just remembered now Jupiter is related to religion also. I'm not sure how the moon would be acting though being besieged and still under the suns beams.

Anybodys thoughts on this ?

Rachx

I hope not Sharla xx

Sharla

I hope not Sharla xx

I know i hope not too :( but i'm sure this charts showing something.....unless its just showing whats already happened, even though i don't think it is...this looks like its to come.

Sharla

Just looked up Pluto's fixed star too...Dheneb.

"The Eagle, soars to the heights, the bird of mighty Jupiter carrying thunderbolts, it is a bird worthy of Jupiter and the sky, which it furnishes with awful armaments. This bird brings back the thunderbolts which Jupiter has flung and fights in the service of heaven. He that is born on earth in the hour of its rising will grow up bent on spoil and
plunder won even with bloodshed; he will draw no line between peace and war, between citizen and foe, and when he is short of men to kill he will engage in butchery of beast. He is a law unto himself, and rushes violently wherever his fancy takes him; in his eyes to show contempt for everything merits praise. Yet, should perchance his aggressiveness
be enlisted in a righteous cause, depravity will turn into virtue, and he will succeed in bringing wars to a conclusion and enriching his country with glorious triumphs. And, since the Eagle does not wield, but supplies weapons, seeing that it brings back and restores to Jupiter the fires and bolts he has hurled, in time of war such a man will be the aide
of a king or of some mighty general, and his strength will render them important service."

And pluto will be in this placement for sometime i expect, especially as Pluto is going rx at present and then needs to move forward again

Rachx

Blimey it's terrible xx

Sharla

Three 5th houses seem to be quite meaningful here...the radical 5th from the 12th has jupiter placed there, and the radical 5th from the 1st at the opposite end of the enemies, where saturn's sitting has venus and uranus there. And also mercury rules the 5th house (virgo).

Jupiter is infact in an intercepted sign, intercepted i at times read as being literally stuck/trapped.

Also Uranus is at a critical degree, being at 26 degrees Aries and mars will sextile uranus after going into opposition with saturn.

Mars is in its 1st house, angular so this will be quick timing and very immediate action being taken here.

Also angles are on cardinal and mutable, so things are still unstable and changeable in that something more will be set to happen.

Im just rambling onto myself here in this thread lol....but its okay as im learning and growing from working through it myself.

Also first mars, then saturn square the MC. Then Chiron (wounder healer) which i'm taking literally as wounds conjuncts the MC.

Midheaven is significant here as MC can mean, especially in this kind of chart....things coming to a head, the climax point, something that's been building up that is now released, the finality.

Im sure this chart will be showing how it will happen too, and with mars in gemini, i was thinking transport related....but then its the 5th houses significances which would contradict this, so im sticking with some sort of leisure place that's obviously big.

Also jupiter in the 5th is intercepted, and so is venus....venus ruling only one sign, being the 12th.

So the moon will be trining jupiter, then venus will sextile mars before conjuncting uranus, then mars oppositions saturn, so the moon being the co-sig of the attackers then it looks like they may trap someone/something as in not allowing them to progress to where they were going, or get out kind of scenario, or could be like they interrupt something causing something to come to a halt.

Well i suppose time will tell on this....just stay safe guys :heart:

Sharla

With ongoing analysis in this chart, even though i did ask specifically about the UK this chart is showing an imminent attack that will be coming in the not so distant future, with this opposition between mars and saturn coming up.

But now from doing an Astrocartography chart, this is showing North America being the place it will take place.

I can't upload the link for the chart for some reason....if i manage too ill upload.

Sharla

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-faces-record-150m-compensation-payout.html

Im sure this is related to this chart.....but i SO SO hope its not.

Jupiter is intercepted in its sign, which can mean being trapped, to seize or halt something from moving to one place to another, and this is whats happened.

Jupiter rules long distance travel.

Count 9 houses from the house jupiter is posited in and you get the 12th where mars is.

Mars posited in 12th is ruled by mercury to do with communications that's been messed with (12th) on purpose to cause all this, they want people all in one place and not able to get out by the looks of things.

Mars and saturn are now in opposition, the ephemeris did say the 29th.

Ive just done a clarification chart specifically asking about the airport/s and its not looking good.

Sharla

SO sad about this, whats going on with London recently....its like they are trying to frighten people away from London to take over or something.

How can they do the exact same attack in the exact same place wtf :(

This chart WAS showing the attack, but just not the time i asked about....it was exactly one week later its happened.

So the 3rd house was showing (short journeys) not communication, like i originally thought.