Venetian Carnival tarot by Roxana Paul

roxana

I'm happy to say that next week we expect the shipment with the Venetian Carnival Tarot deck from China, and it's about 3 weeks earlier than expected.

Alex Monin

I’ve just received the Venetian Carnival Gift Set

I’m the happiest man! The Venetian Carnival Tarot Gift Set exceeds my expectation. Inside the box, I found not only a standard size deck and guidebook, but also a luxury maxi size deck, a funny mini deck is suitable for my travelling, beautifully crafted bags for both maxi and mini cards, and a reading table cloth. And one more gift: the exotic Maori Tattoo Tarot deck. The Venetian Carnival Tarot standard size cards have gilded edges and printed on firm card stock. They look great, and the guidebook is very professional.

Jadefox

I can't wait to receive mine! The images on the Kickstarter were so beautiful.

gregory

Yes - got mine today and it's lovely. (And I can sell on the tattoo deck as I already had that, so that will part pay for it !!! ;))

aquestionmark

I got this deck today in the post and I CANNOT put it down.. It gives me goosebumps. It terrifies me in some ways yet I want to roll around in all of the lush fabrics and colors in each card...

This deck is like the opposite of the Hudes tarot whose lack of eye contact brings me comfort. The eye contact throughout the Venetian Carnival deck taunts me.

Usually, I have a very difficult time making eye contact and as I flip through the cards, I immediately look into the eyes.. I'm not sure if this is going to hinder me or be a growing experience.. Only time will tell.

Jadefox

I received my deck and it is just a stunner. They feel so luxurious with the thick card stock and gold edging. The images are vibrant and I have already spent so much time gazing at each card.
I anticipated using this for my winter through Mardi Gras deck, but I don't know if I can wait.