The Fairytale Tarot: first impressions

Eco74

*bounces* :D

It's HERE!!! I got my package!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!! :D :party: :love:

The only downside is that the floors need to be cleaned and the kitchen needs to get cleared up.. So.. looks like I'll be getting some things done real quick with motivation to buy time for tea and tarot tonight. ;)

Kissa

congrats!!! lucky Eco74!

kissa

baba-prague

Oh - they are arriving in such fits and starts! I'd love to hear what you think - really, really love to hear. There are hardly any of the decks "out there" yet - so far we only get a few at a time ourselves as they come from being packed.

I wonder if it's sensible to take the discussion from Creation to Decks now? I suppose the Creation phase is just about over (odd thought in some ways).

Eco74

I'll definitely put a post in on my impressions of the deck once I've had time to look through it.
Seems like a good idea to start up a new one in the decks-forum too since it's definitely out there now.. There's no turning back. :D

magpie9

I pre-ordered at Amazon USA months ago, and they are still predicting arrival in December and it seems way too far away from now. Did you run ahead of schedule, or is it really going to take that long to get my deck? *whimper*

babyJo

magpie,

Those of us who order direct from the deck creator should get the Kit much faster. Check out more info on the official site!

www.fairytaletarot.com

~Baby Jo

baba-prague

Well, it really all depends how long it takes for the shipment to get from Prague to our US distributors in LA. It's all on the way, but I don't expect it to arrive for a month or so.

We did get behind with the whole project - I think I've talked about it further up this thread but basically we re-did an awful lot of cards (something that we seem to have a habit of!) - but we mostly managed to keep to the original planned publishing date in the US - well, within a month anyway!

magpie9

babyJo said:
magpie,

Those of us who order direct from the deck creator should get the Kit much faster. Check out more info on the official site!

www.fairytaletarot.com

~Baby Jo

I'd prefer to, it's the probable shipping cost that worries me..how much does it cost to ship 650 grams to New Mexico?? Other times I've had stuff shipped from Europe, it was really expensive.

ArwenNightstar

Overuse of the word gorgeous

baba-prague said:
Well, it really all depends how long it takes for the shipment to get from Prague to our US distributors in LA. It's all on the way, but I don't expect it to arrive for a month or so.

We did get behind with the whole project - I think I've talked about it further up this thread but basically we re-did an awful lot of cards (something that we seem to have a habit of!) - but we mostly managed to keep to the original planned publishing date in the US - well, within a month anyway!

I just sw this deck and it is GORGEOUS! :) I must have it. :) I think it will be perfect to work on my Fairy Tale Spreads book. Your work (and Alex's) is gorgeous, Lady. Just gorgeous.

babyJo

magpie9 said:
I'd prefer to, it's the probable shipping cost that worries me..how much does it cost to ship 650 grams to New Mexico?? Other times I've had stuff shipped from Europe, it was really expensive.

For me.. all the way in Hong Kong. It's cost around US$12.50... it's ok as it's about the same as amazon.
Anyway...think yours is on the way too!! :) ~Jo