TOADies Anonymous.

rylla

Is there no cure?!?

Nope! There isn't!

I ordered the Circo tarot (I am looking for it for some time and there is a kickstarter campaign going on right now), but I rushed here to brag about NOT ordering the Epic and the Nora's deck on kickstarter. But I am not so sure anymore. By the time I opened this thread I wasn't so convinced I won't order the Epic. So there you go. Cure? What cure?!? :)

ETA the thing is that none of us really wants a cure, isn't it?

jema

After I get the Epic tomorrow - NO more decks!

seedcake

Only bought Thoth and not planning to get more decks in next few months! Ok, I'll buy tons and tons of books... But I'm decks' clean ;)

Cocobird55

Pre-ordered the Apokolipses deck. i love the illuminati, so i couldn't help myself.

Scarlet Woodland

Right... have been quite naughty enough for one month. So unless a certain holy grail appears I'm back on the wagon.

Nemia

Since posting here IN DECMBER, that's LAST YEAR, I didn't buy anything! Well more or less. I swapped one deck (Holy Light) against another (Kitty Kahane), and ordered for my birthday one tiny teensy nearly invisible mini deck (Orbifold).

But overall, I feel so virtuous that I simply have to reward myself with...

NO.

NO.

NO.

Well not today at least.....

(Tarot books for my Kindle on the other hand... well they seem to slip in somehow... and I bought the Kobo editions of Emily Auger's Tarot in Culture, both volumes, to read on my laptop... and.... oh well.... books are impossible NOT to buy!)

rylla

After I get the Epic tomorrow - NO more decks!

oh-ho-ho!!! That thought is what make it EASY to buy new decks!!! (for me) It's always: just this (last) one! One has to stop YESTERDAY not TOMORROW! (I'm joking here, but it's also true).

rylla

Reading the posts it seems to me like we are going on a train for a while, then each of us makes a stop from time to time at some 'stations' (whenever we are tempted to buy a deck), then getting on the train again...for a while... few of us are travelling non-stop :) So the question is for how long can one 'resists' on the train without making a stop ...I say to myself: well, that doesn't depend on ME (clever right !?!) , that depends on what's on the market :) I never 'plan' on buying new decks, it JUST happens! :)

JylliM

Rylla, you're so right! It's ONLY because someone in Australia was selling some fabulous, must-have decks that I HAD to buy them! Hey, the price was good, the postage is relatively cheap within Australia and there was an OOP deck that I suddenly had to have! Exceptional circumstances, entirely beyond my control :)

Obsydian

I got the Spirit Animal deck from the Wild Unknown and I've never spent that much on a deck nor would have guessed I ever would. Talk about an impulse buy.... :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk