New Froud Oracle!!!!

Faolainn Storm

OMG! Just read the World of Froud Newsletter and found this:

World of Froud Newsletter said:
BRIAN AND WENDY FROUD SIGN UP TO CREATE "THE HEART OF FAERIE ORACLE"

Brian and Wendy Froud will work together for the first time on THE HEART OF FAERIE ORACLE, a book/card set that follows the success of the international best-seller, THE FAERIES' ORACLE and is the perfect complement to it. Drawing images and inspiration from his landmark and most personal book, "Brian Froud’s World of Faerie," as well as new, previously unpublished works and their life together in artistic service to faerie, Brian and Wendy are your personal guides in an exploration of the world’s most enchanting Mystery. They will create an oracle that offers readers a direct, emotional connection to ancient truths and wisdom of Faerie and reveal that the true gift of Faerie is not “magic” as so often presented in folklore but is indeed Wisdom and Love. It is through Connection and Communication with Faerie and its wisdom that our lives and relationships are illuminated and transformed, deepening in intimacy, joy, and fulfillment. THE HEART OF FAERIE will be published by Abrams Books in Spring 2010.

Another deck for my wishlist! I can't wait for next year.

FS

faunabay

OMG!!!!!!

This is going directly to my wishlist!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

thorhammer

Any images? Not to be cynical . . . but it's like when Peter Jackson put otu the first Lord of the Rings movie - I don't wanna look in case it spoils the magic of the first, the only, the greatest - Faeries Oracle.

\m/ Kat

cardlady22

*gasps, holds breath too long, faints*

I just got a copy of the companion book for the other deck! (no cards yet)
So, I'll be on the watch for this.

*awakens to a tiny stab in the petunia, followed by peals of laughter*

DragonFae

OMG.....this is VERY VERY exciting...!!!

Jewel

How cool is that! I cannot wait, Spring 2010 sounds like EONS away when waiting for this deck!!! I just hope it has Brian's artwork, and not pictures of her dolls. Not that I do not like her dolls, but not anywhere as close to how much I like his artwork!!!

HearthCricket

OMG! Jumping up and down in glee!!! This is going to be amazing! I wonder what it will look like? I wonder what the cards will be or how it will work. I am so excited!!! :D

Okay, everyone. Fairy dance!

inanna_tarot

WOW!

best news ever! Cant wait to see some scans and get it in my little hands :D

Manda

That is very exciting news indeed!

Naneki

Wow!!!! I can't wait!

Thank you for posting this!

I can't believe how many decks I have on wishlist for the next year or so. Ever since I've become a member of this site, the decks I've owned have doubled then tripled! LOL