2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard

seven stars

I'm thinking of also doing a Lenormand 2017 Samhain Deck with this border. I didn't have time to make a Lenormand last year.

Essjay

I made some special matching pouches just for these decks! =)

I just sent out the pre-order stuff to my shops, so that they'll have their decks on hand in time for the Samhain season, too.

Around the beginning of next month I'll be sending out emails & putting these on my website and Etsy.

Yay - thank you! Beautiful pouches! And thank you for putting these on sale after pay day :D

MoonGypsy

I'm thinking of also doing a Lenormand 2017 Samhain Deck with this border. I didn't have time to make a Lenormand last year.

:party:Brilliant!!!!! ditto for the pouches!!! :party:i am wayyyyyyyyyy too excited!!!!:p :D

We need a Mega Bundle Deal, Elaine!!!xoxoxox

2017 Samhain Deck
2017 Samhain Lenormand
2017 Treat Deck
Pouches....ouches...xoxoxox

Yikes, i need to save my pennies...

seven stars

There aren't a whole lot of entries yet for the free deck so, at this point, whoever entered, your chances are REAL GOOD!

MoonGypsy

Curious how the deck is moving along, Seven! xox Any Updates? Is next month still
your target date? Enquiring minds want to know! :laugh:

Essjay

Curious how the deck is moving along, Seven! xox Any Updates? Is next month still
your target date? Enquiring minds want to know! :laugh:

It's on sale already!

MoonGypsy

It's on sale already!

What????Why hasn't Seven posted here! And i don't think i received an email from her.

Okay....calm down, MoonGypsy... count slowly-- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

A nice sip of cool water....:p

ETA: Okay, seven is forgiven...:laugh: i do have emails...they must have come in while i was out to lunch...

seven stars

What????Why hasn't Seven posted here! And i don't think i received an email from her.

Okay....calm down, MoonGypsy... count slowly-- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

A nice sip of cool water....:p

ETA: Okay, seven is forgiven...:laugh: i do have emails...they must have come in while i was out to lunch...

I just emailed everybody like, TEN MINUTES ago hahaha! If you didn't get an email let me know & I'll check to make sure you're on the list....cause there's a magic spell in there....

MoonGypsy

I just emailed everybody like, TEN MINUTES ago hahaha! If you didn't get an email let me know & I'll check to make sure you're on the list....cause there's a magic spell in there....

i got it, Elaine!!! :D i ordered so fast i got key burn! :p i ordered the deck and pouch!

Whoot! Any idea when the new Treat deck will be available? :love:

i also really, really, really really wanted to order small mat #2, but i am going to have to
wait on that...

i was just so darned surprised! i didn't think this would be available until July. :D i am very happy, though!

seven stars

i got it, Elaine!!! :D i ordered so fast i got key burn! :p i ordered the deck and pouch!

Whoot! Any idea when the new Treat deck will be available? :love:

It's on there - I just put it on. And I also just put in the pix of the deck with the keywords (forgot those).

So also, remember, for EVERY photo you send me holding something I've sold you (each photo with a different item) I'll enter you in the drawing for a free deck........