New Tarot of Vampyres anyone???

Eyebright

Am I too late to join? I just got the deck today and I love it! I really want to dig deeper into the cards and this looks like a great way to do it :D

velvetina

Never too late?

I'd love to join..I have had this deck since the winter Solstice, with all manner of good intentions to devote myself to it..perhaps to join this study group would be a start? If no one minds..?

WolfyJames

velvetina said:
I'd love to join..I have had this deck since the winter Solstice, with all manner of good intentions to devote myself to it..perhaps to join this study group would be a start? If no one minds..?

Great to see someone else interested by this deck. I'd love to have more company I assure you :). Go ahead!

Jesii

velvetina said:
Yeah, jump on in! I've been pretty absent, but recently picked up this deck, and wanted to give it another go!

Zechariah13

Im interested!

Marieve

new kid on the block

It's my favourite deck. Do you mind if I join in too?

AmberFox

Re-kindle this thread!

Hi every one!

I have devoted to this deck as part of the ODW challenge and also for the 21 ways to read a tarot card. So I thought I might as well start posting in this study thread as well...

Just some things to ask yourself so we can start posting some more on this thread...

Why this deck?
What is you favourite card and least favourite card in the deck?

Should these have there different threads?

Lets have fun with this you Vampyres lovers :p

Hemera

Yesss :party: party party :party:

Oh , we are so few atm that we can probably discuss them in this thread. (If more people join in then this thread can be split later. or something. The mod of this area will know what is best. Mods always do, you know :p)
----------------------------

1. Why this deck? I must say have no clue. I did not like this deck at all when I first got it. I put it away for several months and in September 12 I was suddenly head over heels with it. I have been wondering why but I have no explanation for this. At first the images looked ugly and scary and now I think this is the most beautiful deck ever. Magic?

2. My favorite card? Almost too many to mention but the Empress is my "21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card" -card and I have grown to love it. The Queen of Wands is lovely as are all Queens. And all cards with wolves or panthers in them.

But maybe if I had to pick just one I´d pick the Sun. Beautiful, *hot* and with deep symbolism..

3. My least favorite card The Hanged is a card I do not get. And the Kings are somewhat cold and impersonal with their masks.

(I´m sure I´ll come and add more after I get the deck in my paws again.)

Miss Divine

Just some things to ask yourself so we can start posting some more on this thread...

Why this deck?
What is you favourite card and least favourite card in the deck?

Why this deck: I immediately fell in love with it when I purchased it last month. I didn't purchase it sooner, because I didn't think I'd ever actually want to *read* with a ''Vampire'' themed deck. But I was wrong, and here I am... Who would've thought, me with a vampire deck. I think it was Le Fanu who mentioned in a thread he would be embarrassed to read for others with this deck. Lucky me, I happen not to care what anybody else thinks, as long as I like it! :D

Favorite card: Too many faves to choose 1 card. I will name several:
Moon, Lovers,Sun, High Priestess, Empress, Prince of Scepters,Daughter of Grails,Daughter of Knives,10 of knives, 10 of skulls, 3 of grails... There are more, but these were the first to pop in my head.

Least favorite:
Only 2: Prince of knives and 8 of scepters.

I think this is the most beautiful deck I own!