Tell me something I don't know. High priestess and eight of wands

bidmeshk

I asked my cards to tell me something about myself that I don't know.
HP and 8 of wands

The cards have opposite meanings in some ways.

Could it be saying go with the flow, trust your intuition to get some golden opportunity?
Or just pretty much telling me to look deep within to find the answer,

Forgot to mention 2 cards out of 7 card reading

Thanks

Honeysun

I think the cards might be telling you that you're not supposed to know right now, but you will find out soon enough ;) There might be a lesson/news coming your way that will reveal the answer to you.

Just my 2 cents!

Cynthia_H

My 3 cents

The High Priestess to me says taking time, contemplating issues and concerns and listening to your intuition.

The 8 of Wands to me is all about speed and things changing quickly.

Could this combo mean that things in your situation is/will be changing very quickly and you will feel pressured to act/make a quick decision and is a warning to not feel pressured but be sure that follow your inner guidance/High Priestess ?

Just my 3 cents. Cheers,Cynthia.

nisaba

Could it be:

You're in too much of a hurry to be all High Priestessly and mystical, turning your back on the ordinary life.

JDusk

Perhaps your intuition is developing rapidly? Or your deepest hidden desires are ready to surface and manifest themselves, or are somehow propelling you forward without you realizing it.

Schmendrick

Interesting combination for sure. What positions did the cards appear in?

This says to me that your intuition is developing quickly, or that you should hurry and heed your subconscious before it is too late.

Or, perhaps it means that things may be happening quickly around you (the 8), but you manage to stay calm, collected, and in tune with your inner self?

Curious1

You may want to know "something about yourself you don't know", but you won't take the time to understand it so it will remain hidden from you.

Just my .02

Sar

A lot is going on behind the curtains (8/Wands + HP).

arcange

For my daily reading yesterday I pulled these two along with the World. Nothing happened that made sense until today when I took a nap and was awakened after 5 min by a loud chirping voice that said, "Call me now."

The "me" sounded like "mom." I got up and called my mom. Turns out she was going to the doctor for minor surgery. Lately the cards were showing me something health related with an Empress and Queen of Wands.

The chirping voice was a claire audience experience. This was a first for me. I've gotten lots of indistinguishable sounds and whispers but never such a clear voice. I've see auras since I was little. I've only recently learned to meditate through yoga.

So, to me, HP and 8W say that divine energy will show itself to you. Listen to it. Are you ready to hear/see/feel it?

That's my personal experience. This combination might be different for you