valentine goodies exchange.....

a_shikhs

Hey everyone,
since valentines day(14th feb) is coming near, I was just thinking why not have a valentine goodies exchange????? Something like a xmas goodies exchange inspired by sunshineluvr... ;)
We can make it a mix of tarot and valentine.. candles, incense, soft toys, tarot cards, cute tarot bag with hearts, valentine themed decorated box filled with cute lovey dovey goodies, bath salts, crystals, etc.. Anything creative you can think of..:)

Hope this works.. what do all of you think about this???? If you'll are interested, then post your replies here.... :D

Eco74

I'm actually way too busy but what the hey..
Count me in. :D

If anything I'm a sucker for distractions and a little lovey-dovey projecting could be just the thing for these brightening days of winter.

Though making sure things arrive on time would require a short stop-date or letter-size shipments.. I think..
Wouldn't mind putting together a little taroty valentine for someone though. :)

sagewriter

i'm afraid that i am pretty much broke due to christmas, so i'll have to leave this one out. but i hope it all goes well, the christmas one was ace!

:love:

Tongodiva

Be My Valentine :D

Count me In! :)

Tongodiva :)

Emeraldgirl

Will be travelling during this time so I will be unable to participate but it's a lovely idea a_shikhs :love: :)

a_shikhs

Well i know its way too early as the xmas exchange has just got over and many people are tight on finances...:(
But it would be great if more people could sign up for this and hope this turns out to be a hit... :)
Thanks Eco74 and Tongodiva for signing up!!! Hey sage and emeraldgirl, if you guys change your mind, youre most welcome... It would be really great :)

rash212

It's a great idea, and here's wishing that this works out wonderfully for everyone!!

I WON'T participate, since I HAVENT YET EVEN RECIEVED MY Christmas exchange gift... infact i wonder if i will ever get it!!!

So somehow not taking any chances again!!!

Best of luck to u!!!

Kahlie

Rash,

I also didn't receive my Xmas Gift. Isn't the act of Giving what's important? I know that when you spend lots of time looking for gifts and making personal touches, it can be disappointing when you don't get something back.

It might still come in the mail, and even so, if you liked going out and doing things, made you should think of participating again.

I myself, am not participating this round I think. It has nothing to do with the fact that I haven't received my return Gift, but with the fact that I'm not such a fan of Valentine and I'm rather busy right now!

Plus, last time I did overseas shipping which costs me $25, and since I doubt anybody near me will sign up, I just can't justify spending that much again with my current financial situation.

Kahlie

a_shikhs

Rash and Kahlie, that is really sad.. I totally agree with you guys on this..I hope you'll get your respective parcels as soon as possible.. :)

I will be closing this thread by the 18th of this month. So this gives everyone enough time to register in... I will then draw names and assign pairs and then pm you all the details.. Then we can start collecting the goodies and post it by end jan or 1st week of feb max.. Hope we get a good amount of people for this valentine parcel exchange to work.. :)

SaintOfScreams

I'm new to this forum, but I Love the Idea! If you don't mind a newbie joining in, I'd love to exchange with someone!