Le Tarot Tournant (Bill's Tarot)

Mimers

This is amazing Bill! I can't wait until they are published. Beautiful work.

Aster Breo

What a beautiful deck! When will it be available to purchase?

prudence

I don't mean to be a nit picker, but Bill, what is up with those boxes? They look so sturdy and intricate. They look mathematical. Sorry, this just looks like such a cool box set, I wanted to ask about it.

And I still have not opened my package, it's only 11:00.

Debra

Prudence, why are you so damn prudent?
OPEN THE PACKAGE!

And how's your French?

Sept
jours pour
cinquante deux semaines en treize mois avec
quatre couleurs
Avec un fou dans le fosses
bissextile chaque quatrieme as
mais une exception pour
chaque cent vingt huit,
un tour de la roues
demande vingt
six mille six
centquarante
quatre

prudence

I opened my package and I am simply enjoying the afterglow of looking at these images. Right now I have the last card flipped up as the Queen of coins. She is so exquisititely not a hot babe, she is so her own beauty, I just can't stop looking at her. J'adore. ;)

reall

OMG! THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!:)) ONE OF BEST MARSEILLE I'VE SEEN!:))
and story behind it give hope to all of us who think it take us long time to make it!^^ lolz ;) THANK YOU!^^:))))

OnePotato

Thank you everyone!

Initially, I'll have an upgrade offer limited to people who bought Bill's 22, or contributed in some other way to the project.

If all goes well, depending on several factors, I expect to do a larger edition of the "Special Edition Card Deck: Le Tarot Tournant – 78 Jeu de Cartes" in a relatively short while.

The "Artist’s Book Deluxe Edition: Le Tarot Tournant – Hypotyposis Systematis Mundam" may have limited availability at some point, though for now I'm still working out a number of issues.

In the meantime, here are a couple more photos from both versions.

The deck version cards have round corners. The Book/Box version cards have square corners.

Some volumes from the Book/Box version are accordion fold, and relate to one another (or another, or another...) when you align them vertically.
The Book/Box version is essentially a non-linear book. It's a collection of several volumes, on various subjects, designed to be read, or looked at, in any order, and related to one-another in various combinations.

Attachments

• 01BoxFront.jpg
    01BoxFront.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 07Aces.jpg
    07Aces.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 14Knights.jpg
    14Knights.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 19BookDwgsDesignNotes.jpg
    19BookDwgsDesignNotes.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 233

Oink

Bill, these are to die for.

I am so lucky to have your 22 card edition and read with it on my birthday every year. I can't wait to get in line to purchase your expanded edition!

OnePotato

I don't mean to be a nit picker, but Bill, what is up with those boxes? They look so sturdy and intricate. They look mathematical. Sorry, this just looks like such a cool box set, I wanted to ask about it.

And I still have not opened my package, it's only 11:00.

Hi Prudence!

The box from the Book/Box version is a major part of the overall thing. It's set up like a brain: The box holds the two hemispheres together. (The right side is the deck. The left side is the text. They mirror one another.)

I opened my package and I am simply enjoying the afterglow of looking at these images. Right now I have the last card flipped up as the Queen of coins. She is so exquisititely not a hot babe, she is so her own beauty, I just can't stop looking at her. J'adore. ;)

I'm glad you like her. She hasn't changed much since she modeled for the Court Test Portrait a few years ago.

OnePotato

Bill, these are to die for.

I am so lucky to have your 22 card edition and read with it on my birthday every year. I can't wait to get in line to purchase your expanded edition!

OINK!!!
Thanks!!
I'll be in touch with you shortly...
(I put word of this out for my birthday. :D )