Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

lark

I have a heavy slice mark across my Hangman card from my Housewives Tarot...looks like Jack the Ripper was in town pretending to help that sweet young thing hang the laundry.

If any one has a damaged set I'd really like a new Hangman.

Satori

Hi folks, looking for the Dog card from the Druid Animal Oracle.
It would be nice to complete this set....thanks!

gregory

I just got a greeny thoth (full size borderless backs) which I actually bought just to get the red and black UCH card. :| I may gift the deck on later, maybe.

But I just realised it is missing the Tower. Anyone with a greeny Tower up for grabs ? (It is a very FADED printing, BTW.)

sunflowr

Does anyone have the 5 of coins from the Sakki Sakki tarot? I just bought the deck tonight and it was THE last one at the bookstore. It's missing the 5 of coins. :( Hoping to get it replaced. Thanks in advance! :)

Sulis

sunflowr said:
Does anyone have the 5 of coins from the Sakki Sakki tarot? I just bought the deck tonight and it was THE last one at the bookstore. It's missing the 5 of coins. :( Hoping to get it replaced. Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Sunflowr,

Have you tried contacting M-Press? She's an ATF member and the deck creator - she may be able to help you out.

Satori

You know I can't believe I'm here again and for this...

I left out a deck last night, I know, I know...stupid.
Well this morning the kids knocked a card off the desk and the dog chewed it up! I know how this sounds ... the dog ate my homework...but I actually thought...put it away...don't leave that there....and poof.

Anyway, Tao Oracle, one of my can't live without decks, card #58 The Joyous. I'm sure the dog was joyous as she chewed it...

Did you ever notice dog is god backwards????
And I"m missing the dog card from the Druid oracle...is there a connection?

Pipistrelle

This thread is such a good idea.

I have an extra 5 of Pentacles from the Mythic Tarot. Please pm me if you'd like it because I'm not here that often.

:)

petegrey

I just received a Prediction Tarot Deck in a trade, but it is missing The Devil card. Does anyone happen to have one laying about?

rachelcat

Witches Runes

I bought a used older version of Nigel Jackson's Witches Runes, and the Wyn card was missing. I emailed Llewellyn, and they sent me a whole new set, including the book!

So I have available all the Witches Runes cards except the Wyn. Including the blank card. They are just like the current version except the outermost borders of the face of the cards are orange instead of black. The backs are the identical to the current version.

The book is also up for grabs. (The edges of the covers are a bit nicked from being tucked into the box roughly.)

Let me know if you want them!

Strange2

Tarot Czterech Żyiołów - lost Ace through 6 of wands

While I was studying the Tarot Czterech Żyiołów on the train, I lost the Ace-2-3-4-5-6 of Wands! They must have slid out of the bag. Aaargh!

I would be more than happy just to have scans of those cards, just so I can see them and potentially redraw their images on some blank cards. So if anyone has this deck and could scan those 7 cards, I would be forever grateful.

-------------
* Updated: Huzzah! A generous member of the forum has scanned the lost wands for me. THANK YOU! Just another example of why Aeclectic and its members are the best forum on the web!