Sweet Twilight- your least favourite card

Hemera

I find some of the court cards less attractive. The Queen of Wands is usually one of the most important cards for me in any deck but the one in this deck is not speaking to me. Maybe someone in this study group can help me with this?
Also King of Wands looks just plain evil to me.

Other ugly men that I do not like in this deck are the Hierophant, the Emperor and the Hermit. All are hairy old men. Why? And where are the women of age then? All women are just teenage girls, so what are all these ugly old men doing here?
[Hemera is running towards the east and ducking from all the thrown tomatoes]

Aerin

Well, I can't say there's a card I dislike because I haven't come across one that works badly for me in readings.

Queen of Wands - love her! She looks like a bit of a hippy creative sort to me with a deck in her pocket. A little sad perhaps, waiting for her friends.

victoria.star

the Empress--i love her. but this should go in the 'favorites' i suppose ;)

turtlebite

I find the lovers very disturbing for some reason. Maybe it's the color of her skin or the way his pants look half-undone. It reminds me of the chant we used to say as kids "Apples on a stick, make me sick..."

I see the card and feel nauseated. Ahh, the power of suggestion.

EightWands

My least favorite is Ace of Cups, because she looks so sad. I always think of the ace cups as falling in love, or new love, the giddiness that goes with it. She looks anything but giddy! ;) But I've created my own story for her that seems to work well for me.

Hemera

EightWands said:
My least favorite is Ace of Cups, because she looks so sad. I always think of the ace cups as falling in love, or new love, the giddiness that goes with it. She looks anything but giddy! ;) But I've created my own story for her that seems to work well for me.

Could you please :love: share some of your story with us ?
I just started a thread for this card because I also found it a rather puzzling card.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=124230

jcwirish

I find the 4 of Wands sad and depressing, but the card that I like the least is the King of Pentacles. My impression of this card is that the two figures in the foreground are so caught up in their social lives and material distractions that they have forgotten about the childlike figure in the background. I may be way off the mark here, but that little figure in the background reminds me of a neglected child who is desperate for attention and love.

F.M. Tarot

As I just mentioned in another study group thread for this deck I dislike The King of Swords. It's not so much a dislike as a creeped out factor. It unsettles me, but again that can be a good thing! Something about a Stephen King story!

I do not like Justice at all. I don't 'hate' it, it just leaves me cold and uninspired.

Something about the face of the King of Wands irritates me. Maybe the arrogance I see on his face, or the smugness?

The Devil I think is going to take some work for me to really 'like' it in any good sense. Right now he looks to me like a spoiled 'rebel without a cause' type LOL I have no idea why! But for me he doesn't give me a powerful archetypal vibe that a major or the Devil card should inspire.