My first attempt at a tarot deck

trocartarot

While doing some organizing the other day I came across some homemade major arcana cards that I had created when I first started studying the tarot. I got pretty hasty with the designs and eventually gave up but I couldn't help but feel inspired to try again now, many years later. I scanned my withered diy cards and put them on my blog to share. If you're interested, have a look!

http://trocartarot.tumblr.com/post/123826004940/firstdiydeck

EmpressArwen

Very nice! I really like these. The Moon card struck me...it's very simple but the woman's face says so much. It's like the longer you look at her, the more you can see in her expression.

Really great job.

altias

I enjoy the way you inked these! Metropolis stands out to me quite a bit, and I'd go as far as saying it's one of my favorites of the ones you posted. Are you considering picking this project up again?

trocartarot

Thank you both very much! I am planning to pick the project up again but with more patience applied to each card.

TheLoftyLion

I'm really loving the art for the Magician but I thin overall my favorite interpretation is The Gallows for Judgement. I would love to see a full deck of these.