Thread: Yes or No
View Single Post
Citizen

olivia1 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor X
I just had a incredible experience using this spread.

I basically asked whether a annoying person will soon be exiting my life.

So I shuffled the deck and prepared to do the spread.
Then something told me to spilt the deck into 3 parts and put the bottom deck on top.

So I did that. And guess what.............the first card was the Ace of Cups!
So I figured I might as well stop dealing the cards. But then I decided to check the rest of the cards. Guess what the second card was.............The Ace of Swords!

The first two cards were Aces! Keep in mind this was after I decided to cut the deck a certain way when I wasnt even planning to do it.

I decided to check some more cards and the sixth card turned out to be the Ace of Pentacles!

CARDS 1 ,2 AND 6 WERE ACES.

I will keep using the spread and noting what happens.
Hi. I want to make sure I follow: first card was an ace. then you made a second pile, and first card was an ace. then you went onto a third pile and the 4th card you drew was an ace? so you pretty much got an ace in every pile? I ask because I think I may be doing this wrong, as this spread worked pretty well at first but over time, seems to have lost its effectiveness for me. At times when I expected a definite "yes" (because of what I got from the spread) the predicted outcome did not happen.Granted, it could also be because the questions I ask just aren't as "stable" as yours (the issues I ask about can easily be influenced so that things turn out differently than expected).
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #39