Shelley, Bride of Frankendecken ~ Travel Progress

nisaba

<looks at original post>

<rubs eyes>

I must be dreaming. Le Fanu *declined*?

<grin>

rwcarter

Shelley has arrived! I'm going to have to ignore her for the rest of today (and possibly tomorrow), but I have something very special planned for her on Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to take some pics tonight, but for now I've got to finish getting the tarot decks in the study organized.

rwcarter

Shelley has donned her travel clothes again for the long flight to Australia! The Post Office said that it should take 7-10 days for her to get there.

cardlady22

I received this PM:

Solandia said:
Thanks cardlady! The deck arrived on the 12th of March.

rwcarter

Whew! I was starting to worry that Shelley had taken an unintended detour on her voyage across the sea....

cardlady22

via PM

Solandia said:
Hi cardlady,

The Shelley deck is now on its way to Lutestring.

Lutestring

Shelley arrived in my letterbox late this afternoon! :party:

nisaba

SHELLEY IS HERE! (So is Lutestring, going through my collection)

gregory

The way things look I will likely need to be moved to the end of the UK; I am in Canada May 8 - Jul 18.... Certainly no way I can carry her over now...!

nisaba

Shelley has left me, sadly, some time ago, and by now should be offshore winging her way to Roppo.

When I received her, one of her big cards had a bent corner. I have done her no further damage.

On her last day I had her in correct order prior to packing her up - but someone noticed her and played with her, even shuffling her. I didn't have time to get her cards back into proper order for Roppo if I was to get to the post office before it closed, so I sent her out-of-order instead of sending her late. I'm really, really sorry about that, but I know all her cards are in there, even if they are out of order.

I'm about to do my last journal entries, then she's all Roppo's.