Myers Briggs Personality Inventory

INIVEA

I did the test, here is my results

I came up first as Idealist on The Keirsey Temperament Report Sorter, test

then I did the Jung Typeology test, and the result was Type INFJ

Then looking at the Keirsey Temperament the INFJ is the (Counselor)

Thanks for telling where to find the test so I could do them :)

Grizabella

I went back and looked at the poll results and it's really amazing that so many readers are INFJ. All my life, people have said "Oh don't be so idealistic!" I guess this explains why. lol

INIVEA

I would like to know what Tarot Court card am I?

According to Tarot 101 I am the Queen of Wands

According to Mary K Greer & Tom Little I am the Page of Wands

so which one realistically am I?

Grizabella

It's more pertinent to figure out what your personality and soul cards are. You can find that out by doing a search here to find the threads that come up explaining how you do that.

INIVEA

It's more pertinent to figure out what your personality and soul cards are. You can find that out by doing a search here to find the threads that come up explaining how you do that.

:thumbsup: thanks

Teheuti

I would like to know what Tarot Court card am I?

According to Tarot 101 I am the Queen of Wands

According to Mary K Greer & Tom Little I am the Page of Wands

so which one realistically am I?
Are you little or big? Sorry - just being sassy.

The problem is that the two systems were not created together. While close, the correspondences don't match all the way through. The question is whether you match the MBPI & Court Cards according to a system (for instance, all Queens and Pages are Introverts - absurd sexual stereotyping?) or according to actual characteristics?

INIVEA

Are you little or big? Sorry - just being sassy.

The problem is that the two systems were not created together. While close, the correspondences don't match all the way through. The question is whether you match the MBPI & Court Cards according to a system (for instance, all Queens and Pages are Introverts - absurd sexual stereotyping?) or according to actual characteristics?

I am big, lol returning a little bit of sassiness :wink:

Okay, please correct me if this is wrong

Kings and Knights - Extroverts
Queens and Pages - Introverts

Wands and Cups - Feeling
Swords and Pentacles - Thinking
Kings and Queens - Judging
Knights and Pages - Perceiving

IE: INFJ = Introvert, Intuition/Sensing (N), Feeling, Judging = Queen of Wands / Cups

by Suit

Wands - Intuition
Cups - Feeling
Swords - Thinking
Pentacles - Sensing / sensation

If I go by this route INFJ - Queen of Wands & Cups & pentacles

I'm confused now lol

Amanda

INIVEA -- Here is how I would do it:

Attachments

• TarotPersonalities.jpg
    TarotPersonalities.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 96

Scarlet Woodland

Interesting... worked perfectly for me as INTJ and have always identified with the Page of Swords. Usually see the knights as more extrovert though because of their actiony (it's a word if I say so ;)) nature.

Amanda

Interesting... worked perfectly for me as INTJ and have always identified with the Page of Swords. Usually see the knights as more extrovert though because of their actiony (it's a word if I say so ;)) nature.

But they're not really exerting their influence on the external world... their influence on the external world is coming from the order of higher ranks (ES and EN Kings and Queens).