Minors for All Hallows~ Full Of Gothicky Goodness!

nicki

oh my god!!

I have just fallen in love, these cards are great, are you going to sell them as a complete deck when you're finished? i searched back and found that you did a limited edition of the major arcana a while ago.

nicki

Chronata

Hi nicki! Thanks for the compliment! :)

The Limited Edition was made only two months ago...and judging by the reaction I got from it...I think there will definitely be a complete deck for sale!

Whether it is handmade or not...is up for some debate, however...

I would hate to put Gardener through the tedious task of making 78 cards by hand!
But yes...minors are all in my head...but I can see there being a complete deck by next Halloween!

Disa

Whoo hoo- lovely, excellent- love the 3 of cups. Keep up the good work.

6 Haunted Days

Oh I am loving the minors! Can't wait to see the whole deck and I MUST have it : ). And hopefully getting it won't require such drama as The Minute Tarot for us! LOL

Chronata

A MINOR update! (hee!)

Some more images...

I don't have them completely cleaned up yet...but they are mostly finished.

I'm also not sure if I like them all ...yet.
This is the second attempt at the two of cups, and I continue to tweak the ace of wands...

Anyway...there will be more soon!

Here is...
The ACE OF WANDS

The ACE OF SWORDS

The TWO OF CUPS

The THREE OF SWORDS

Attachments

• Ace wands.jpg
    Ace wands.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 173
  • ace swords.jpg
    ace swords.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 166
  • AH 2 cups.jpg
    AH 2 cups.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 159
  • ah 3 swords.jpg
    ah 3 swords.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 168

jackdaw*

Very nice ...
Ah, the Ace of Wands is adorable! But the Three of Swords is what hits me. It's so bleak, and it fits so well.

Can you please tell us a little about the Ace of Swords? Who is the figure in the card? Why is he upside down? I thought I was looking at a Majors card there!

Eraserqueen

Robyn, your output continues to amazement..and the quality! You go girl :D I particularly love the 3 and 9 of cups and the Ace of Swords. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!! :D

nicki

Yeh

I love the ace of wands, and i love this deck, keep up the good work.

nicki

Eco74

Love the cat, and the dragonfly too.

I will most definitely be wanting the full deck when it's done. :)

6 Haunted Days

I adore the Ace of Cups! And the 3 of Swords is perfection. I can see what you mean about the 2 of cups, something is missing, it looks good but not "quite" the feeling of 2 of cups.