Mercury Retrograde in Libra - Monday, Sept. 7, 2009

214red

our UK post is up the spout, i am missing 4 parcels and have given up hope of getting them

Milfoil

Very interesting link, fits virtually exactly with what has been happening in my life lately. All the stuff which hampers me is bringing out or highlighting underlying issues which I NEED to address in order to manifest the important things in my life. The challenges all seem to be opportunities and the scary stuff is usually associated with me getting over myself and taking the plunge to do what I really should be doing but fear that I may fail!

All in all, I am welcoming this retrograde, it is, like the new moon at this time of year, cleansing in order to give room for new growth.

Milfoil

I am reminded of a poem by John Oxenholme

God is a zealous pruner,
For he knows,
Who, falsely tender, spares the knife,
But spoils the rose.

This seems to express how I feel about Mercury retrograde. The messenger of the Gods brings serious pruning to our affairs to create, in us, a better person, if we would listen.

Pook

obeygravity said:
Ugh. It doesn't make me feel any better since my birthday's coming up next week. It's like I'm getting a double wammy (Virgo with Libra ascendent). I seriously feel like head desking every 5 seconds. These next couple of weeks are going to be so awesome.

This is me as well...Virgo with Libra rising...
I have actually felt as though I am at a huge turning point in my life, and think for me that this is a great time to sort of slow down, take a second backward glance to make sure everything is how it needs to be to move forward with my plans. Very 9 of Wands like.....

Milfoil

Its a New Moon tonight - perfect time for stepping out of our old ways and separating the wheat from the chaff etc.

214red

Milfoil said:
Its a New Moon tonight - perfect time for stepping out of our old ways and separating the wheat from the chaff etc.
oh no i dont need a full moon on top of the usual retro madness, i have already been emotional and tearful this week, i havent had any of my post delivered for 2 weeks .....oh well:)

Milfoil

NEW Moon, not full moon. ;)

Bernice

Being honest here, I can't see why everyone is so freaked out over mercury Rx.

It happens very frequently, with only minor hitches, usually more noticable if your chart and progressed chart is sensitive to it. It's diddling around my natal Mercury at present - so if this post annoys you, please accept my apologies, blame it on transiting Mercury.

Bee :)

214red

Milfoil said:
NEW Moon, not full moon. ;)
lol maybe its my hormones then, but i will blame the moon as i always get affected by the darn thing!:)

Pao

My thoughts have been running amock. I get angry with the person before even speaking to them or hearing their side and I have this careless attitude about everything. Like whatever, I dont care. I'm a Taurus though no idea how this affects me but it sux!