The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

I love it! It's also on the psychedelic theme mentioned earlier in the thread.
Perfect!

truelighth

gregory said:
No no - it's OK- unless I bugger up. In which case I shall be in touch AT ONCE - though may try truelighth first as she is far nearer and I think had quiet a few... :)

Ah, unfortunally I used up all of mine. I do have some blanc cards from myself, but they are slightly different. I used the extra cards for the Happy Mouse cards :D.

Feretian

Oops! Five of Swords is done!

It was in the package from similia, which held a red satin bag of the Lord of the Rings Tarot, and I thought was a contribution to the runners-up raffle, and only just found the Five of Swords cards were included....

My mistake...

Forgive my overlook, similia!

So Cat*, you don't need to do that card (there is a silver lining, right?)

Feretian

Aulruna, could I interest you in a trade? One Nine of Coins for one Queen of Coins...we would both do one of each card...?

Cat*

Feretian said:
Oops! Five of Swords is done!

It was in the package from similia [...]

So Cat*, you don't need to do that card (there is a silver lining, right?)
Good to hear that you found the cards from similia! Not that I would have hated to draw them, but more contributors is good, and less time needed for creating new cards is also good.

Once again, I updated the lists in post #1628 (who makes which card) and in post #1658 (who needs how many blank cards) accordingly.

---

All Is One, did you already send off the cards to me? Just asking so I know when approximately to expect them, so I can reserve some time for actually drawing/painting them...

All Is One

Cat, I did send all the blank cards off. They went out on Tuesday. Sebavin said she already got hers. I do have more blanks left for whoever needs more.

Debra

Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

I'm getting anxious. Just thinking about doing another set of cards made me hyperventilate. I'm not sleeping well.

Sebavin

((Debra))) Breathe...breathe.....you can do it! Just keep telling yourself "it's almost done, the deck is almost done" :)

Feretian

Debra said:
Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

I'm getting anxious. Just thinking about doing another set of cards made me hyperventilate. I'm not sleeping well.
Sebavin, don't fall for this.

Debra's doing the Nine of Swords.

See my signature, below.

Debra, you're not fooling anyone but yourself (and Seb).

:D:D:D