the urnash tarot

Voron

Awesome! But, Argh! -- September is a long time to wait!

Cassandra022

oh yes, *eagerly* awaiting this one....

Eyebright

I'm with Cassandra, can't wait for this one! :D

Voron

Total count = 90?

I saw the deck described as having 90 cards, and there's 90 on your web site. So, does that means we won't get a chance to have 8.5 Maya or the fiery-nighttime maiden-Fool? Or is there possibly going to be 2 extra cards? (though 93 would be a *great* number!) Obviously, 3 fools is plenty, (though the law of Fives would say otherwise!), but I really liked the Maya.

Egypt Urnash

This will be the full deck in all its sprawling glory.

25 majors + 4 suits of 15 cards + 0 of (VOID) + 4 (VOID) courts + 5 extra/variant/optional Majors + 3 title/divider cards = 98 cards total.

(hmm, I thought there was a total of 99 with all the titles and dividers, which would have been a nice symmetry with the addition of the 99s to each suit, but I would appear to be wrong. Oh well!)

Chiska

When it was posted at Tarot Garden, I immediately did a pre-order!

After watching your video, I want it NOW!!!

Gia

I've been a bit blue because I was itching for a new deck but nothing was calling me...and now I found you. OMG. Your work is fabulous, yummy...cannot wait to order this one...love it...want it, gotta have it!!! The pencil sketches you shared in your first post are so exciting...thank you for sharing your talent!!!

Strange2

YEAH! The cards and packaging look fantastic! These are so unique, and show that Tarot is completely alive, relevant and thriving. Have definitely placed my preorder. Congratulations!!

jema

On the wishlist! It looks great and that video makes you wanna touch them.