Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Keigh

Albano-Waite

I have a nearly complete Albano-Waite deck. It's missing the 7 of Pentacles for sure...I have since replaced the deck, but can supply a missing card to someone if needed...just let me know what card and I'll see if it's in the pile.

Blessings,
~K

ArwenNightstar

Scion said:
Well...

I have a couple of incomplete decks from a duff eBay lot that I'll happily take apart for spares or pass on to other people who only have the random missing cards and would like a complete deck:
Incomplete Aquarian (Solid Blue Back): missing 2 of cups, King of Pentacles, Moon
Swiss IJJ: age spots on several cards

And as for cards I'm seeking: I've got a lovely standard RWS missing the Knight of Cups which I'd love to find if anyone has an extra hanging about. :)

I'll check. I have an incomplete RWS that was gifted to me. If the Knight of Cups is living there, he can go live with you!

ArwenNightstar

RWS Cards looking to hook up

I was gifted an RWS deck that someone found in an alley. Deck is missing quite a few cards but I also won an RWS on Ebay that same week. Just tell me what you need and I will go looking for it.

Knight of Cups (if he is there) is promised to Scion.

Scion

Arwen! Thanks so much!! That's awseome... I'm PMing with my address... :)

Many many thanks.

Scion

ArwenNightstar

iJJ

I am so completely bummed. I bought a deck on Ebay without asking the seller to count the cards. This deck is missing the Majors.POUT. So I have all the iJJ minors if anyone needs any.

Scion

I may have IJJ majors for you Arwen... lemme dig when I get home.

Scion

ArwenNightstar

Scion said:
I may have IJJ majors for you Arwen... lemme dig when I get home.

Scion

That would be awesome. I just realized that I am winning on another iJJ deck so I am not as bummed. :) Maybe we should match up our singles and raffle them off to someone here!

arcanalefait

I have the Morgan Greer Strength card floating around, if anyone needs it.

Arcana

oceanpoetry

druidcraft tarot

I am looking for a spare "Queen-Swords" and "Wheel" for my druidcraft deck...I was cutting off the white borders that these two cards were cropped a little too much. If anyone has these to share, I would greatly appreciate!

ArwenNightstar

Scion said:
Arwen! Thanks so much!! That's awseome... I'm PMing with my address... :)

Many many thanks.

Scion

The missing deck finally got found. And look who I see here! The Knight of Cups! Look for him in your mailbox in a week or so. I have to get him in the mail!