View Single Post
Citizen

franniee 
Citizen

Thank you Minderwiz.

Tell me if this is the info you are looking for.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz
Franniee's Lot of Fortune lies in Aries. So the first period in her life is an Aries period. As we are using a Hellenistic system, whole signs are used and any aspects are whole sign. So even though Franniee's Lot of Fortune is at 20 degrees Aries, she gets the full Aries period of 15 years - the number of years attributed to Mars, its ruler. That will in turn be followed by a Taurus period of 8 Years (Venus has a period of 8 years) and so on.

It should be noted that the Greeks used a 360 day year, even though they were aware that this did not exactly fit the Solar return to Aries. So the years mentioned above do not correspond to modern years - hence my need for the software LOL

We can subdivide these periods - if we do the first sub period of each main period is of the same sign as the main period. Sub periods then continue in sign order. Let's look at Franniee's first few main periods:

First Main - Aries - birth till 24th June 1976
the Taurus - till 13 May 1984
Gemini - till 29 Jan 2004
Cancer - till 19 Sep 2028
An interesting thing is I can see these as breaks in periods. The end of 1974 I changed schools and I definitely settled in by the time of the Taurus period. I was far more stable and settled and I excelled. I continued that way until I finished college.... which correspond to the Taurus dates....

The Gemini period I can see as distinct as well and I can see the transition into cancer.... I hope I am looking at it correctly. I am using what I know of the signs temperaments to see how they would color the period.

Quote:
Note that the Cancer period squares the sign of the Lot. So Cancer main and sub periods are going to be more stressful than Aries periods, Gemini periods and sub periods are less likely to be stressful as they sextile the Lot. From 29 Jan 2004 till 17 Feb 2006 was the Cancer sub period so this is probably the period of maximum stress during this period. Currently you are in a Sagittarius sub period - from December 2009 through till 23 March 2011. As Sagittarius is trine to the Lot, this should be a relatively good period.
YAY a Sag sub period.... from dec 09 - March '11 a good period!!! Dec 09 - Feb '10 was a rough time financially.... but then things picked up and steadily increased. All good!!! This past summer was catch up time! Please tell me that after March will be an even better period!!! My Jupiter wants to hear this!!!

As for what you wrote......I can completely see how Jan 2004 thru Feb '06 were stressful! EXTREMELY so!!!!!! My daughter was born in October of 03 and I was working full time and caring for her full time. She came with me to work. I lost my identity. I had to juggle a lot with little to no help.

At the same time my husband's first business was suffering because he had an evil, disgusting, bully, type partner. He was stealing from the business which was opened in '02. He felt entitled was a jealous ugly person and begrudged my husband any happiness. My husband began suspecting all of this around 2004..... he didn't sever ties with the animal until September of '05 when he closed that business and opened one on his own. This animal still threatens us. We hired a lawyer and he contacted him but he prefers to leave messages where he spits in the phone rather than have whatever he feels went wrong righted..... he has had to close 3 subsequent business and in the last one he was practically thrown in jail for his thefts.

On top of it my husband was commuting to LI as we were living in the city on the west side - so it would take him upwards of 2 hours.... depending on traffic sometimes it would take him over an hour just to cross town! He would take us to work at 7AM and I wouldn't see him until 10PM. It was TOUGH.

In '05 I went in search of a house on LI - I got one but even that proved to be insanely stressful. We had to move in with my parents for 4 months because my apt sold in 5 seconds flat and while their house is quite large it was HORRIBLE!

When we got into our home and moved in on 10/01/05 I was war worn and very BEAT up!!! I was tremendously depressed! This house was not what I dreamed of - we have since modified it as much as we can - it still doesn't fit but it is cozy enough. I was commuting into the city with my child at 6AM every morning. I was very lost and lonely. I didn't shake the depression until feb or march of '06. Does this fit in with what you were saying?

Quote:
We can explore some of these sub periods in more detail if you would like - remember that we can actually focus right down to particular dates.

We should also consider the triplicity rulers for the Sect ruler - The Moon rules night births, such as yours and your Moon is placed in Libra, and Air sign.

Your Triplicity rulers are therefore Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter in that order. Mercury is in Libra (which opposes the Lot) Saturn is in Capricorn, which squares the Lot and Jupiter is also in Capricorn. This suggests that you will indeed have health problems and that these are more likely either in the main periods ruled by Libra and Capricorn, neither of which you are likely to meet in your lifetime, or in sub periods of Libra and Capricorn and these will indeed be encountered. Recent such periods are early 1984, much of 1991 and the period between February 1994 and May 1996 - the latter being a Capricorn period.
I don't remember any health issues in 1984. Nothing stands out. The beginning of '91 was fine, it was the last quarter that took a terrible turn. That was when my brother got sick. He passed in June of '92. So '92 was HORRID! My father had a major heart op in October of 92 from all of the stress and I got bronchitis so badly that I ripped a muscle in my chest - excruciating! I had bronchitis for 4 months or so! I was quite sick! Then in March or April of '93 I tore my knee extreme skiing. My body wasn't in shape from the toll it took in '92 and I tore my knee up and had to have it operated on. That was the turning point for health for me.... the emotional stress of losing my brother took it's toll for many years.

I don't remember anything significant from feb'94 - may '96 health wise. The back accident was in October 9th of '97 - the operation was in November of '01. I also tore a ligament in my wrist during that accident and had to have that operated on.

This is a lot of info for a stickie..... but ok.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #19