The Gothic Tarot by Vargo - A message from Joseph Vargo to his loyal fans...

WolfyJames

Alissa just sent me a PM, a message she got from Joseph Vargo himself!

[Alissa--]"Dear Gothic Fans...

I have a message I've been asked to pass along to "the Gothic Tarot Fans" of AT. I thought of your name, immediately, please pass this email to others you think might appreciate it:"[--Alissa]

"If you could, please relay this message to any members of the group that you may still be in contact with:

Thank you all for comments and contributions to the Gothic Tarot forum. While I am deeply saddened by the destruction of the forum, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to each of you for your dedication in sharing your personal revelations regarding The Gothic Tarot. Although this chronicle may well be lost, your contributions will live on in my memories.

Darkest wishes,

Joseph Vargo"

gothicphoenixx

:) Well that's cool of him.

annik

How nice! Especially reading it after a hard day of work!

Skydancer

"destruction of the forum?"

So --- where did it go? I only found this deck this year (yes, I know; I'm a bit behind the trends).

I'm hoping, what with the present time of year and all, that some of these discussions can be (ahemm) resurrected.

:)
*S*

6 Haunted Days

Skydancer said:
"destruction of the forum?"

So --- where did it go? I only found this deck this year (yes, I know; I'm a bit behind the trends).

I'm hoping, what with the present time of year and all, that some of these discussions can be (ahemm) resurrected.

:)
*S*

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the Gothic Tarot forum on his Monolith site, not the one here.

WolfyJames

6 Haunted Days said:
I'm pretty sure he is talking about the Gothic Tarot forum on his Monolith site, not the one here.

Not at all, he is talking about the The Gothic Tarot Study Group Forum right here at ATF.

In order to have your own subforum here at ATF, you have to reach a certain number of threads and posts, and when we did I asked Solandia to give us our own subforum which she did. All the thread were relocated there for easier access for everyone. At some point, for unknown reasons, Solandia deleted most subforums, The Gothic Tarot Study Group Forum included. The threads were not deleted but they kind of "disappeared" among the zillions of threads among the Tarot Study Groups Forum possesses where they were relocated. With the subforums, it made the Tarot Study Groups Forum easier to go through but after with all those threads back in the general forum it made the forum harder to manage for everyone. It was a sad sight for everyone as well who had participated and earned the right for the The Gothic Tarot Study Group to get its won subforum. Then at some point, Solandia changed her mind again and the subforums were back in business including The Gothic Tarot Study Group Forum. So this thread was made right after we lost our subforum.

6 Haunted Days

Duh me. I didn't notice the date on the 1st post!