View Single Post
Citizen

purple_scorp 
Citizen

ooh, tink, sounds like a bit of a personal account. Do you have this symbol in your chart by any chance?

When I was looking for images for this symbol, I originally thought I would use a woman from a third world country, who was balancing her load on her head. But, it was difficult to find one wearing pastel colours so I chose this image instead. I believe that in doing so, it casts a totally different light on the interpretation.

That the load is supposed to be veiled, indicates a degree of mystery. Yet, mystery isn't really something that is associated with Aries. It is more likely that this woman is competitive and aggressive and takes delight in achieving that steady climb with such a cumbersome load (burden) on her back.

I don't think she is alone either. I think she is leading other walkers but we can't see them in the photo.....again, an Aries trait, wanting to be first. In fact, I reckon when she encounters others on this path, she bustles quickly past them, almost knocking them over in her quest to reach her destination. Yes, focussed is definitely an appropriate word, but not to the point of solitude. Least, that's not the impression I get. Perhaps it would be true, had she been a less aggressive sign but not with Aries. Full steam ahead!

with love
purple_scorp
Top   #8