Crystal Grid and other new stones and crystals

sweetcherise13

I put together this grid in the center of our dining table a couple of months ago now. I initially chose the crystals (or should I say they chose :)) that felt called to assist in some issues with fear and self doubt and lack of good communication that has been lingering for quite some time.
There has been so many wonderful changes in our home and as my SO and I sit at the table we have both mentioned how the grid gives off such a wonderful feeling.
I wanted to share a picture of it and also a couple of other new crystal friends.

The second picture is a wonderful orange calcite palm stone I've just fallen in love with!

The third pic is of my first piece of labradorite I've had. I'm really not sure why I've never had one before now. The flash it gives off is incredible!

The last picture is one I just came across yesterday and I would love to know if anyone has any information or experience with. It is a laser quarts and it really didn't want it's picture taken. :p Every time I tried, it came out a bit fuzzy and doesn't really show how beautiful it is.

Attachments

• crystal grid.jpg
    crystal grid.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 125
  • orange calcite palm stone.jpg
    orange calcite palm stone.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 125
  • labradorite.jpg
    labradorite.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 124
  • laser quartz.jpg
    laser quartz.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 130

celticnoodle

What a lovely post to read! I am so glad things seem to be working out for you! And, I love your pictures. I have some of those "laser quarts" too and I just don't use them enough. Quite honestly, I don't spend the right amount of time at all with any of my crystals. The pictures you supplied are very nice and I love that your grid is so simple and yet so strong with energy! You can feel it looking at the picture of it! No wonder it is working so well for you.

As for the laser quartz--I know they are incredibly strong energy wise. I wonder if this is why the pictures didn't turn out for you at first? interesting to think about anyway. I do know they are incredibly strong healing crystals and good for healing any and all parts of the body and obviously for emotional and other issues as well.

I purchased mine to help me stay focused in certain areas as well as to use as a healing wand for myself and for others. I'm always after 'healing' crystals. Many of those I purchased were also to help me with a psychic vampire within my midst and to bring about some healing and protection with that. I was also told that it is great to clearing the energy collected in other crystals, so I always keep them all together in a box purchased specifically for them.

Thanks for sharing your pics with us! I hope this grid continues to help you in all areas!

eta: I forgot to say that I do feel the ones I own have helped me for all I've purchased them for. Plus, I find them incredibly beautiful. I've purchased a few to give out as gifts one year in Christmas gifts, too. They are just gorgeous and have such a wonderful feeling to them, I think!

sweetcherise13

What a lovely post to read! I am so glad things seem to be working out for you! And, I love your pictures. I have some of those "laser quarts" too and I just don't use them enough. Quite honestly, I don't spend the right amount of time at all with any of my crystals. The pictures you supplied are very nice and I love that your grid is so simple and yet so strong with energy! You can feel it looking at the picture of it! No wonder it is working so well for you.

Thank you so much CN! Things have been turning around in so many ways and I'm so grateful! The grid is simple and at first I was skeptical about it but I stuck with my intuition. Sometimes, I find myself overthinking things and your mentioning the simplicity of the grid brought that to my attention. :)

As for the laser quartz--I know they are incredibly strong energy wise. I wonder if this is why the pictures didn't turn out for you at first? interesting to think about anyway. I do know they are incredibly strong healing crystals and good for healing any and all parts of the body and obviously for emotional and other issues as well.

I purchased mine to help me stay focused in certain areas as well as to use as a healing wand for myself and for others. I'm always after 'healing' crystals. Many of those I purchased were also to help me with a psychic vampire within my midst and to bring about some healing and protection with that. I was also told that it is great to clearing the energy collected in other crystals, so I always keep them all together in a box purchased specifically for them.
I love your thoughts on why the laser quartz pics came out fuzzy. :thumbsup: After several tries at taking a picture, I wondered what was causing it.
Focus is something I have issues with at times too and maybe that's what it is offering me as I've had it with me since the other day and have been accomplishing so much. Thank you so much for sharing your personal experience with it!
Omg! It just came to me as I was writing this that the pics came out fuzzy and it appears to be helping with focus! :joke: Interesting...
eta: I forgot to say that I do feel the ones I own have helped me for all I've purchased them for. Plus, I find them incredibly beautiful. I've purchased a few to give out as gifts one year in Christmas gifts, too. They are just gorgeous and have such a wonderful feeling to them, I think!
I've been wondering how you've been connecting with your latest pieces. They are all so beautiful!! And purchasing some as Christmas gifts is a wonderful idea!
Thanks again for your help with the quartz and your thoughts on my latest grid! :)

celticnoodle

Omg! It just came to me as I was writing this that the pics came out fuzzy and it appears to be helping with focus! :joke: Interesting...
:laugh: Yeah! I see what you mean!

I've been wondering how you've been connecting with your latest pieces. They are all so beautiful!! And purchasing some as Christmas gifts is a wonderful idea!
Thanks again for your help with the quartz and your thoughts on my latest grid! :)
so nice of you to ask. Well, yesterday was the first day that I did a reading with my newest crystal ball. Crystal ball reading isn't truly my "forte' but I'm so interested in it anyway. GotH happened to put a thread up asking for an exchange and she is a fantastic crystal ball reader! I got a great reading from her, of course and I guess I didn't do too bad at it myself. That little ball does have a lot of energy. It was throwing pictures and information at me at lightening speed! :laugh:

The other new crystals I have, I 'lost' or should say misplaced my smaillest Wulfenite. :( I am sure it is around. I recall I had it in my pocket one day when I was taking my sister in law to the mall to shop. I took it out of my pocket and put it inside my purse in a zippered pocket--to keep it safe. Haven't seen it since! :( But, that is the way it goes with things. If it is truly meant to be with me, I'll come across it again. It was actually the deepest orange color compared to the other kyanite I had purchased w/it. Oh well. I'm not going to fret about it. I'm going to try and keep looking for it instead. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying all my crystal babies. :D

eta: it was the Wulfenite that I lost, not kyanite like I had originally posted. However, today, when I came home and began to put htings away, I opened a little decorative bowl that I have to put something in it--and viola! there is the Wulfenite that I thought I had lost! :D

Nice that it decided to come back to me when I just mentioned today how I lost it. :thumbsup:

sweetcherise13

:laugh: Yeah! I see what you mean!

so nice of you to ask. Well, yesterday was the first day that I did a reading with my newest crystal ball. Crystal ball reading isn't truly my "forte' but I'm so interested in it anyway. GotH happened to put a thread up asking for an exchange and she is a fantastic crystal ball reader! I got a great reading from her, of course and I guess I didn't do too bad at it myself. That little ball does have a lot of energy. It was throwing pictures and information at me at lightening speed! :laugh:
Your crystal ball reading sounds fascinating and I love hearing how you received such clear pictures!
The pics you shared are amazing and I can feel how much energy they give off.
I've never given it a try and actually, I have never had a reading done with one either. I might consider that something to experience sometime.

The other new crystals I have, I 'lost' or should say misplaced my smaillest Wulfenite. :( I am sure it is around. I recall I had it in my pocket one day when I was taking my sister in law to the mall to shop. I took it out of my pocket and put it inside my purse in a zippered pocket--to keep it safe. Haven't seen it since! :( But, that is the way it goes with things. If it is truly meant to be with me, I'll come across it again. It was actually the deepest orange color compared to the other kyanite I had purchased w/it. Oh well. I'm not going to fret about it. I'm going to try and keep looking for it instead. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying all my crystal babies. :D

eta: it was the Wulfenite that I lost, not kyanite like I had originally posted. However, today, when I came home and began to put htings away, I opened a little decorative bowl that I have to put something in it--and viola! there is the Wulfenite that I thought I had lost! :D

Nice that it decided to come back to me when I just mentioned today how I lost it. :thumbsup:

Your wulfenite returns!! Timing is fascinating. I love the way it decided to reveal itself to you as though it was responding to your call. :)

celticnoodle

Your crystal ball reading sounds fascinating and I love hearing how you received such clear pictures!
The pics you shared are amazing and I can feel how much energy they give off.
I've never given it a try and actually, I have never had a reading done with one either. I might consider that something to experience sometime.

well....I may have to offer you one. Sending you a PM about this. :) But, I will also tell you to watch for GotH's offers. She does offer them up frequently--and she is FANTASTIC!!! You are nearly guaranteed an EXCELLENT read! I'm not sure she has ever not given an excellent one. Me--I'm still getting the hang of it. I love the thought of it--crystal ball reading, but like I mentioned before, its just not "my thing". :laugh:
Your wulfenite returns!! Timing is fascinating. I love the way it decided to reveal itself to you as though it was responding to your call. :)
yeah, I know! how cool was that?! I was so sad when I realized it had disappeared. I don't recall putting it into this covered dish, but obviously, I did. I have been w/o it for about a month or so. I told myself that I wasn't going to allow myself to be so upset over it though and just take it as it was meant to be and hopefully someone would find it and love it even more then I did. Then, after sharing it here about the loss, I come back to the farm and viola! find it again! :D

must be teaching me a lesson there. :)