the wheel

martyn_uk

How do others see this card?

:)

TarotGirlJess

i see the wheel as a reminder that weneed to relax more and go woth the flow. niether of the women look particularly upset, they are just kicking back.. i mean you have to control some things but others are out of our control, best to accept it.
TGJ

martyn_uk

Yeah, I agree with you on that one.
I had trouble figuring it out as it's so different from other " wheel of fortune" cards.

TarotGirlJess

i was afraid i would have a hard time connecting to this deck, but i suspect i was wrong. LOL I'm very glad of that. how about you? connecting ok?
TGJ

sacredashes

hi guys, :)

i was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the fey interview... there hasn't been any new interviews for a while and since you're discussing the cards, i was hoping you'd be interested in the exercise...

it's a lot of fun and it's a great way to imagine the different meanings in just 1 card... like the wheel or judgement card, just start a thread with the 5 questions and you've got something going..

and you really get a different feel of the energy by answering someone elses question... what'd you say? i was hoping there were more interviews but looks like we stopped for a while.. it's really fun... promise...

martyn_uk

I would love to join the interview with a fey group :)

martyn_uk

I have connected with fey better than any other Jess!

rcb30872

I just see one big spiral! The way the older and younger woman is placing within this play area indicates that we do have some sort of control over our lives and our fortune. The way things are spiralling, makes me think of going around and around in circles, so all in all the things we choose may be part of a pattern. To get out of the going around in circles, getting stuck in the spiralling affect, we must break the pattern. To break the pattern, we first have to establish what the pattern is, and what the origin of that pattern is.