Last three cards *stuck*

Lyndsaykillie

Hi, i was practising the tarot today on a friend and i managed the reading perfectly. However, the last three cards had me stuck. It was the reversed 3 of swords (healing and heartache lessening)
Judgement ( decision, absolute finale, climax)
And the reversed 7 of wands. This is the one im stuck on. I have absolutely no idea.
The reversed 3s is telling me the heartache is getting less on the person we asked about and that is moving into judgement which is the final, absolute, total outcome of the situation we asked about. However, what on earth does 7wands reversed mean in relation to judgement? Is the 7wands rx the outcome, or is it paired in with judgement to form an outcome we have yet to see?
Many thanks in advance

Grizabella

You have to at least give a try on the Judgment card before we can help you. You have to give answers on all the cards you post. :) Actually, on second look, it seems like the 7 of Wands rv is also needing a meaning. So give us your idea of what those two cards mean and then we can help you.

Lyndsaykillie

You have to at least give a try on the Judgment card before we can help you. You have to give answers on all the cards you post. :) Actually, on second look, it seems like the 7 of Wands rv is also needing a meaning. So give us your idea of what those two cards mean and then we can help you.

Hi thanks for answering. Ok, the judgement card is an awakening, a rebirth, a final decision? A karmic decision? A decision done by the universe? If im fully honest i dont understand judgement. I mix it up with justice. But id say judgement is more final and to the point.
The reverse 7 of wands im guessing means to stop standing ones ground? Cos if reversed the wands all fall away, to stop fighting? Or to stop defending?
Thank you :)

rwcarter

Ideally we'd need to know what question was asked or at the very least what topic the reading was about (relationship, work, home, etc).

Did you just lay down cards without positional meanings or did you use a spread where each position has a defined meaning? If you didn't use positional meanings, it's quite possible that neither Judgment or the 7W Rx is the outcome to the situation that was asked about.

Rodney

Lyndsaykillie

Ideally we'd need to know what question was asked or at the very least what topic the reading was about (relationship, work, home, etc).

Did you just lay down cards without positional meanings or did you use a spread where each position has a defined meaning? If you didn't use positional meanings, it's quite possible that neither Judgment or the 7W Rx is the outcome to the situation that was asked about.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney. I would like to keep the question to myself just now simply so i can see what peoples thoughts are on these three cards. More so judgement and the 7wands rx.
Im just looking for an at a glance, general meaning then i can give come back on the situation.
I didnt use positionial meanings as i can generally work the cards out in order myself. I was taught there is no “law” in using a particular spread if not desired and that a horizontal line can work just as well when the focus is on a question. Can make it a bit more tricky in deciphering though.
It was a relationship question though :)

Thank you.

rwcarter

Thanks Rodney. I would like to keep the question to myself just now simply so i can see what peoples thoughts are on these three cards. More so judgement and the 7wands rx.
Im just looking for an at a glance, general meaning then i can give come back on the situation.
I didnt use positionial meanings as i can generally work the cards out in order myself. I was taught there is no “law” in using a particular spread if not desired and that a horizontal line can work just as well when the focus is on a question. Can make it a bit more tricky in deciphering though.
It was a relationship question though :)

Thank you.
That's fine (about laying down cards without positional meanings), but it helps to tell us that when you post so folks don't have to ask.

7W Rx can suggest being overcome by external forces, losing a battle, putting up a good fight that just isn't enough, loss of position, loss of an advantage or misuse of an advantage or position off the top of my head.

Rodney

Lyndsaykillie

That's fine (about laying down cards without positional meanings), but it helps to tell us that when you post so folks don't have to ask.

7W Rx can suggest being overcome by external forces, losing a battle, putting up a good fight that just isn't enough, loss of position, loss of an advantage or misuse of an advantage or position off the top of my head.

Rodney

Thank you Rodney. Now, if we add judgement to that does this mean that someone is reassesing their life, facing facts and having a deep think about the traits of the 7W rx (which looking down was to the right of judgement)
To the left was the 3S rx so judgment means someone was reassessing and deep thinking and facing facts about both of these cards traits?
The question i was doing the reading on was infact that the querent wondered if there would be a reconciliation with her very early days partner. To me this means he is deeply pondering over past events which badly hurt him, (judgement) to decide wether he will go back into the beginning of their relationship again?
Please & thank you :)

TheProphet

Judgement = a wake-up call, an awakening, doing some serious thinking and considering, weighing things up, major change, making a final decision, being ready to start something new, forgiving the past, putting the final nail in the coffin.

7 of Wands RX = not holding your ground or position, not defending what you believe in, folding under pressure, surrendering, not having the stomach to fight for it (many times due to external influences and/or people's opinions etc.)

Perhaps this combination could mean "quitting" and "giving up"?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Lyndsaykillie

Ok Rodney im seeing now! Had a lightbulb moment! The 7wands rx is the “external force” the man was putting up a fight about his feelings against her and her advances. Judgment is coming in to force him to reflect on the traits of the 7w rx. So will the 3S rx represent his heartache (or letting go of) to make room for judgement to clear up 3s rx and 7w rx. Im terrible at explaining!!! Arrggh lol

The HP

Ok Rodney im seeing now! Had a lightbulb moment! The 7wands rx is the “external force” the man was putting up a fight about his feelings against her and her advances. Judgment is coming in to force him to reflect on the traits of the 7w rx. So will the 3S rx represent his heartache (or letting go of) to make room for judgement to clear up 3s rx and 7w rx. Im terrible at explaining!!! Arrggh lol

Judgement is a wake up call that "you just aren't that into him, anymore, (Rx 7w), and that hurts the ego, hard to let go. (Rx 3s)