Two jobs or collection of light?

Ronia

Or both? This is a chart I cast after I had two very strong interviews these days and now I know I am among the finalists for both positions. I want to know if I'll get an offer from those by the end of March (when is my absolute deadline to find another job). This was the question. Chart was cast on February 6 at 18:54 in Toronto.

Young ascendant but fit to be read, Virgo is rising, I am Mercury, the hour is of Mercury, to me the chart is good, Moon is not void because I (and Lilly and Bonatti :D ) allow perfection in the following sign IF the aspect is already within orb. And this is the thing with this chart - both my significator Mercury and my co-significator Moon will aspect the job Venus in the following signs but both are already within orb. Applying.

Chart is interesting. North node is exactly conjunct the Ascendant which is a bonus and MC is applying for a trine with me, Mercury, also a bonus but on its own won't bring a result, imo. So I turn to the aspects. Job is Venus (offer to me is 3rd house so Venus again), in the 8th like in the previous charts, dead end job as Minderwiz described it well, and in detriment. Not the best but I simply need a job to pay my bills. Any full time job that I can actually take now will be better than the current situation. 8th house can also point to non-profits (fundraising, other people's money, etc) and this is a field I apply to a lot because I have experience there and one of those two jobs is in fundraising too. Venus is also in rulership and term of Mars, exaltation of Sun, face of Jupiter. Moon and Mercury are also in dignities of the Sun, which seems to unite all the planets involved. Sun rules the 12th and seems to indicate something unclear here, may be things are not as they look or are even worse. Sun is in the 6th and may well indicate another form of modern slavery which I'll haVe to accept.

Moving on to Mercury, in last minutes of Capricorn, three degrees from a sextile with Venus, the job. To me it looks like now peregrine Mercury will get a chance for a job once he becomes more dignified - Mercury nas triplicity in Aquarius in a night chart. May be I'll be more confident then, may be more open or friendly or chatty or else but overall, something needs to chNge to get this chance for a job. Venus will receive Mercury applying from her term.

The Moon is in Mercury's sign now, so it kind of looks she behaves like Mercury too and this may be the issue because she will square Venus too but only after entering her own sign, Cancer. At this point a dignified Moon will apply to Venus and Venus will receive her because Moon will apply from Venus's term and, to some, triplicity. Square is not ideal but with reception and with a sextile between the main significators, should do the job.

Both aspects to Venus will perfect and soon, by ephemeris. Moon signifies days there which I know from her 2.5 degrees separating trine with Jupiter which I know what it means. Therefore, in about 7 days somethjng should come up. Mercury seems more likely to indicate 3 weeks. Are there two jobs or is it about an offer, followed by a contract in 3 weeks?

If I drop the perfection in a following sign all together, for the sake of learning, I still have collection of light here: Moon to Venus, followed by Mercury to Venus, Venus sits there and collects the light which Mercury will pick. Moon rules the 11th, may be friend will drop my resume, may be an associate or HR will say a good word. In my opinion, there must be an offer coming my way. The job is cleaRly not a career leap or may be it's just a fundraising or non profit job but the main pojnt is that I think there should be an offer.

Thoughts?

Ronia

Upon revision, since not the two significators but my main and co-significastor are aspecting a third planet one after another, this wouldn't be collection of light. I am unsure if this will bring two jobs... I wish.

Minderwiz

Young ascendant but fit to be read, Virgo is rising, I am Mercury, the hour is of Mercury, to me the chart is good, Moon is not void because I (and Lilly and Bonatti :D ) allow perfection in the following sign IF the aspect is already within orb. And this is the thing with this chart - both my significator Mercury and my co-significator Moon will aspect the job Venus in the following signs but both are already within orb. Applying.

Yes both the aspects from Mercury and Moon to Venus will perfect in Aries and I would join you in taking those aspects and their perfection as valid testimony towards the matter. (Lilly though seems doubtful as he only says the Moon will perform in Taurus, Cancer,' Sagittarius or Pisces and actually warns agains making judgements with the Moon in the laer degrees of Gemini, Scorpio or Capricorn Whist I can see his argument I think that we have to go for both aspects as being valid.

Ronia said:
Chart is interesting. North node is exactly conjunct the Ascendant which is a bonus and MC is applying for a trine with me, Mercury, also a bonus but on its own won't bring a result, imo. So I turn to the aspects. Job is Venus (offer to me is 3rd house so Venus again), in the 8th like in the previous charts, dead end job as Minderwiz described it well, and in detriment. Not the best but I simply need a job to pay my bills. Any full time job that I can actually take now will be better than the current situation. 8th house can also point to non-profits (fundraising, other people's money, etc) and this is a field I apply to a lot because I have experience there and one of those two jobs is in fundraising too. Venus is also in rulership and term of Mars, exaltation of Sun, face of Jupiter. Moon and Mercury are also in dignities of the Sun, which seems to unite all the planets involved. Sun rules the 12th and seems to indicate something unclear here, may be things are not as they look or are even worse. Sun is in the 6th and may well indicate another form of modern slavery which I'll haVe to accept.

Moving on to Mercury, in last minutes of Capricorn, three degrees from a sextile with Venus, the job. To me it looks like now peregrine Mercury will get a chance for a job once he becomes more dignified - Mercury nas triplicity in Aquarius in a night chart. May be I'll be more confident then, may be more open or friendly or chatty or else but overall, something needs to chNge to get this chance for a job. Venus will receive Mercury applying from her term.

The Moon is in Mercury's sign now, so it kind of looks she behaves like Mercury too and this may be the issue because she will square Venus too but only after entering her own sign, Cancer. At this point a dignified Moon will apply to Venus and Venus will receive her because Moon will apply from Venus's term and, to some, triplicity. Square is not ideal but with reception and with a sextile between the main significators, should do the job.

Both aspects to Venus will perfect and soon, by ephemeris. Moon signifies days there which I know from her 2.5 degrees separating trine with Jupiter which I know what it means. Therefore, in about 7 days somethjng should come up. Mercury seems more likely to indicate 3 weeks. Are there two jobs or is it about an offer, followed by a contract in 3 weeks?

If I drop the perfection in a following sign all together, for the sake of learning, I still have collection of light here: Moon to Venus, followed by Mercury to Venus, Venus sits there and collects the light which Mercury will pick. Moon rules the 11th, may be friend will drop my resume, may be an associate or HR will say a good word. In my opinion, there must be an offer coming my way. The job is cleaRly not a career leap or may be it's just a fundraising or non profit job but the main pojnt is that I think there should be an offer.

Thoughts?

All your three significators are Peregrine. Mercury is oriental, when it would be better if occidental. However Mercury is fast and I don't dismiss the application between Mercury and MC so easily. The MC is the second most powerful point in the chart, after the Ascendant. However, I agree with you that on it's own it won't be enough to deliver.

The problem significator is Venus, not only in Detriment but also very slow, as with Mercury she's direct but not for very much longer, though long enough to offer the aspects that are needed. Mercury is indeed in the Terms of Venus, I treat this as being a positive, but only just. If Reception is to be productive, it really needs Domicile or Exaltation to swing things. If you allow Reception because Venus has Triplicity rulership in the Earth Signs by Day, (the Moon rules by night) Then there is a case for Reception when the chart was cast, but not when the aspect is completed beause Mercury will be in the Fire Triplicity. The sextile will complete, though. So there's testimony for getting the job.

The Moon is in Mercury's sign and Triplicity. So very much in your favour. The Moon will aspect Venus once she moves into Cancer. and the Square will be completed quickly. Squares usually signify delays or difficulties. However the Moon is fast, so that might be offset somewhat. However, there's no Reception involved. Venus does have Terms in Cancer, but the Moon can't be received into Cancer by any other planet, including Jupiter the exaltation ruler. Whether or not Venus has dignity by Triplicity, in Cancer is subject to the same point. The Moon cannot be received into any degree of Cancer by another planet. (Venus does have dignity because only Ptolemy dissented from the otherwise universally accepted Dorothean Triplicities and Lilly was mistaken when he thought that Ptolemy's system was the original one). Incidentally the first Terms in Cancer are those of Mars, Venus' Terms follow from 7 degrees Cancer. Venus will not move from its 2 degrees 32 minutes more than about 20 minutes before the Moon completes the Square.

So again there's indication of delays and difficulties but this time somewhat stronger, with a square involved.

Is there Collection of light? Moon aspects Venus (which is slow) by Square. Venus' next aspect is the sextile to Mercury so Venus takes the light from the Moon and then transfers it to Mercury. But there is a problem. Both Moon and Mercury are your significators, which you have realised. Collection requires the significators of both querent and quesited to alternatively aspect a third planet which is slower than either of them However. The Moon's aspect to Venus is key, even to the pseudo collection scenario. If the matter is to be perfected, then, whether you take the complex Moon/Venus/Mercury interchange or the Moon/Venus aspect; the Moon/Venus aspect is the driving force. Without it there is no hope of the matter being perfected, through the pseudo collection.

As this is the Moon's next aspect and Venus' next aspect, the later Mercury/Venus sextile is prohibited from bringing the matter to perfection.

So the testimonies for you getting an offer are:

Mercury applying and perfecting to the MC
Moon applying and perfecting square to Venus
North Node conjunct Ascendant
The Moon rules the eleventh house - hopes and aspirations plus patronage or help from friends.

Testimonies against

Moon is afflicted by Opposition to Saturn
Venus is in the eighth House - job isn't good (but you are willing to accept if offered.
Venus is slowing to her station Retrograde. The Job prospect might begin to fade away especially in the second half of March. At best this isn't a job with any prospects for the future. You might find your career going backwards.
None of the three aspects has Reception, so you might not appear the great candidate that you really are.

Incidentally, Saturn is the ruler of the Lot of Spirit - your drive to get a new job and to pursue your career. So it might be that your career drive gets in the way. Accepting a dead end job might be too much, if the offer comes .

That an offer will come is not certain but there's clearly a chance. There does seem to be possible issues of delay or other obstacles

Ronia

Yes both the aspects from Mercury and Moon to Venus will perfect in Aries and I would join you in taking those aspects and their perfection as valid testimony towards the matter. (Lilly though seems doubtful as he only says the Moon will perform in Taurus, Cancer,' Sagittarius or Pisces and actually warns agains making judgements with the Moon in the laer degrees of Gemini, Scorpio or Capricorn Whist I can see his argument I think that we have to go for both aspects as being valid.

It's not only Lilly though and he is not exactly always sticking to his own sayings. I do allow both aspects and in fact, it clearly means a change is necessary to get a chance. A change signified in some way by the change of signs. Or their nature.

With reception, things got a bit muddy because to me Moon is applying from a place of dignity of Venus thus Venus will receive her. Moon is faster, she is applying. Venus will receive her in Aries. Obviously, there is no mutual reception ut there is an applying aspecg and simple reception, in my opinion. I do consider Venus to have triplicity in water... I did read quite a bit on triplicities and it doesn't make much sense to me to grant it all together to Mars.

As this is the Moon's next aspect and Venus' next aspect, the later Mercury/Venus sextile is prohibited from bringing the matter to perfection.

We've spoken and discussed this quite a bit before. In a number of my horaries we allowed the Moon to not prohibit as we agreed that it was doubtful that I, through my own actions, would prohibit something I wanted strongly. This approach has proven true in the past. I refrain from seeing the querent's co-significator as a prohibiting force if the question is realistic and not something like I met this guy yesterday and will we marry next week, which can indeed be prohibited by meeting another on the subway in 5 minutes.. So, taking into consideration the amount of effort that is put in the job search and the necessity to pay bills and support a child, I don't see it as realistic that the Moon will prohibit the sextile, in real life.

I was rather wondering if one offer or teference check being late (square) will not force me into accepting the second one (sextile). Just seems more like real life event. But even that would still mean ajob that I can actually take and not like the previous offr that I had to reject.

I read the testimonies carefully. To me, there is a sextile in the picture, as well. And simple reception Moon-Venus with Venus receiving the applying Moon from Venus's tripliciy... While Moon will be in Cancer, the aspect will perfect in Aries, I'm not sure why there would be a problem with Moon being received in Aries. I think there are a few differing opinions on who receives who in the horary field but I find Bonatti easiest. It was clear that a planet would be received if she was applying from a place of dignity of the receiving planet. Therefore,Moon is the applying and from Venus's triplicity, Venus will receive her, imo.

I don't have a career and have long ago abandoned this hope. I ama single parent who needs to pay the bills and legal fees now. There cannot be any career drive lost or similar. All I'm trying to get is a job that will pay the bills so we can breathe a bit easier.

Minderwiz

It's not only Lilly though and he is not exactly always sticking to his own sayings. I do allow both aspects and in fact, it clearly means a change is necessary to get a chance. A change signified in some way by the change of signs. Or their nature.

You seem to have missed that I agree with you on this point. The Moon is applying to both Venus and Mercury.

Ronia said:
With reception, things got a bit muddy because to me Moon is applying from a place of dignity of Venus thus Venus will receive her. Moon is faster, she is applying. Venus will receive her in Aries. Obviously, there is no mutual reception but there is an applying aspecg and simple reception, in my opinion. I do consider Venus to have triplicity in water... I did read quite a bit on triplicities and it doesn't make much sense to me to grant it all together to Mars.

I go by Dorothean triplicities, which seem to have been the only operating system in Hellenistic and Medieval times. Lilly was part of a Ptolemy revival movement and he (Lilly) uses Ptolemy's triplicities/ But there's little evidence of Ptolemy's system being used by anyone, certainly in Hellenistic times and even later. So No, Mars doesn't get the whole lot but has to share with the other triplicity rulers, Venus by Day, Mars by Night and Moon as the Co-operating Lord. You're allowing Venus rulership, even though this is a night chart. I don't object to that at all but it's crucial to the next point

Ronia said:
(From another thread);
...And in general, I take triplicity rulers, all of them, in consideration.

If Moon is a triplicity ruler, and all three triplicity rulers are operative, how can Venus receive the Moon into the Water Triplicity, as she (the Moon) is already an operative Triplicity ruler? It's her Triplicity as much as it is that of Venus.

So Moon has Triplicity, as well as Domicile but Domicile take precedence.

If the Moon were entering Scorpio or Pisces, I might have allowed Reception by Triplicity but if we're allowing all three Triplicity rulers to have dignity in their triplicity, the Moon would still not need Reception, she's there of her own right, with equal rights to Venus. Indeed she's there with more rights than Venus, as she's the Domicile ruler as well. Venus doesn't receive the Moon.

The Moon is certainly applying to Venus and pushing its disposition to her. The aspect will occur and one of your significators will aspect the job.What's more the Moon is a friend of Venus and Venus a friend of the Moon. That friendship should be enough to prevent the Square causing too much disruption. The Moon is also fast.

So I would see Moon aspect to Venus to be signifcant testimony for the job offer. even without Reception.

Now why do I rule out the Mercury Venus sextile? I rule it out because the Moon/Venus aspect will already have happened. You and the job have already made contact. The offer has likely been made there is no need for the second contact, it's Moot. Now if there are two jobs (but see below) that might suggest you have accepted the first offer, and when a second comes along, you are not in a position to take it. In that sense, the Moon's aspect to Venus has prevented you from accepting the second job.

However, can we be sure that this situation does indicate two jobs. If Venus were in a double bodied sign (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) we might take that as a clue. But Venus is in Aries.

We could argue that as you have two applications on the go, a more sensible approach would be to treat Venus as job number 1 and then use the tenth from the tenth for job number 2. That would bring the MC ten signs further on to Aquarius and Saturn would be job number 2. That would make Saturn its significator and Saturn is in Sagittarius (which is a double bodied sign) and in Partile Opposition to the Moon. I'm not sure that the Opposition would produce any offer, especially as the Moon and Saturn are not friends.

The Moon is in the Terms of Saturn, so you might argue for a very weak Reception here. But I don't think the obligation to Receive a guest is going to be enough to overcome the opposition. It might be a polite refusal or the demands of the job will be such that you can't take it. Saturn is also slow and heading for its Station Retrograde (which happens in early April, so it will remain Direct during your time limit). But Mercury will aspect Saturn by sextile, later this month But before then, it will have sextiled Venus (again accepting job number 1 prohibits job number 2) Mercury will also aspect Mars and Jupiter before reaching Saturn. Either way, I don't think you can rely on two jobs actually being offered. I'm fairly sure you'll get an offer on the Venus job but I don't see the second one coming off.

Ronia

You seem to have missed that I agree with you on this point. The Moon is applying to both Venus and Mercury.

No, no, just adding to my thoughts.

If Moon is a triplicity ruler, and all three triplicity rulers are operative, how can Venus receive the Moon into the Water Triplicity, as she (the Moon) is already an operative Triplicity ruler? It's her Triplicity as much as it is that of Venus.

So Moon has Triplicity, as well as Domicile but Domicile take precedence.
True, I missed the fact that the domicile will take precedence. Otherwise, I do include all three of them (triplicity rulers) like you, yes.

If the Moon were entering Scorpio or Pisces, I might have allowed Reception by Triplicity but if we're allowing all three Triplicity rulers to have dignity in their triplicity, the Moon would still not need Reception, she's there of her own right, with equal rights to Venus. Indeed she's there with more rights than Venus, as she's the Domicile ruler as well. Venus doesn't receive the Moon.

Not sure I agree. In order for the receiving plane to receive the applying one, the applying one needs to apply from a place where the receiving planet has dignity. The fact that the Moon has domicile and triplicity in Cancer does not negate the fact that Venus has triplicity, for the purpose of Venus receiving the Moon. I don't see the logic behind "Venus doesn't receive the Moon"> Moon is applying and from a place where Venus has dignity. What does it matter what dignity the applying planet has there? I am not seeking mutual reception here. Let's say that Moon is willing to get in touch with Venus and is at a place where Venus likes people to be, Venus accepts the invitation to get in touch because Moon comes from a place Venus likes. How important Moon herself is there is irrelevant to Venus's perception.

The Moon is certainly applying to Venus and pushing its disposition to her. The aspect will occur and one of your significators will aspect the job.What's more the Moon is a friend of Venus and Venus a friend of the Moon. That friendship should be enough to prevent the Square causing too much disruption. The Moon is also fast.

Well, I just heard of delay of a week for one of the jobs. I wonder if the square didn't signify this. There may be more delays ahead.

So I would see Moon aspect to Venus to be signifcant testimony for the job offer. even without Reception.

I am not particularly fond of squares without reception and have seen quite a few horaries producing nothing out of squares only.

Now why do I rule out the Mercury Venus sextile? I rule it out because the Moon/Venus aspect will already have happened. You and the job have already made contact. The offer has likely been made there is no need for the second contact, it's Moot. Now if there are two jobs (but see below) that might suggest you have accepted the first offer, and when a second comes along, you are not in a position to take it. In that sense, the Moon's aspect to Venus has prevented you from accepting the second job.

If those delays that are currently happening which I heard of only today are what the square signifies, there may very well be only one offer, may be the sextile...

Minderwiz

Not sure I agree. In order for the receiving plane to receive the applying one, the applying one needs to apply from a place where the receiving planet has dignity. The fact that the Moon has domicile and triplicity in Cancer does not negate the fact that Venus has triplicity, for the purpose of Venus receiving the Moon. I don't see the logic behind "Venus doesn't receive the Moon"> Moon is applying and from a place where Venus has dignity. What does it matter what dignity the applying planet has there? I am not seeking mutual reception here. Let's say that Moon is willing to get in touch with Venus and is at a place where Venus likes people to be, Venus accepts the invitation to get in touch because Moon comes from a place Venus likes. How important Moon herself is there is irrelevant to Venus's perception.

My point was that the Moon owns the whole shebang. She is the Domicile Ruler and one of the Triplicity Lords. Indeed as the co-operating Lord she has operational influence both day and night. So if Moon is the Domicile Lord and a Triplicity Lord, How can Venus, who at most has a share in the Triplicity, be strong enough to Received the Moon into Cancer?

Remember it is the planet that is received that benefits from Reception. We both agree the Moon is not being received into Aries by Venus (and there's no gain to the Moon from such a Reception) so what is Venus offering the Moon, that the Moon hasn't already got?

If your going to argue that a planet in a minor dignity can receive the Domicile or Exaltation ruler into it's own sign, then Venus must be receiving Mars into Aries as at the moment there's an applying conjunction between the two. (OK the conjunction won't happen but does that future event stop Venus' from Receiving Mars. Is it essential that the aspect perfects? I would argue yes, but I'd also argue that even if Venus was going to perfect the conjunction, she's not receiving Mars into Aries, or even her bit of Aries. He owns it lock stock and both smoking barrels.

What is happening is that the Moon is pushing her nature onto Venus and Venus will receive it (this is not Reception by essential dignity but the normal relationship between an applying planet and the planet applied to. As Moon is a friend of Venus, my feeling is that delays and obstacles from the square will be reduced (though as you note, one has already occurred) I still think a job offer will follow, so the probable outcome will not be affected. Let's see.

Ronia

I think I understand what you mean now, when you speak of who benefits, etc. Yes, strong Moon has nothing to benefit from wewker Venus. I agree.

I did call those guys with the first offer today. I am facing lack of money and I have no other offer. They are bitter but haven't hired anyone else yet. I'm going back next Friday. I continue to hope that another offer will come in the meantime because I still don't see how my child and I will manage with me being away for so long and so far.

Speaking of which, PLEASE HELP with chart from today re: a dream job in again our oldest University. Everything fits my requirements greatly but the chart is questionable at best. Cast at 16:16 on February 10 in Toronto. Question was will I get a job offer from the students' union?

Leo rising, I am Sun, in detriment, in Moon's face, and of course, opposed by Moon as it's full moon today. Not a perfect sign but I am one of those who don't really see the strongest of Moon as a bad omen, combust as in New Moon more like it, on the other hand, the Moon is in the 1st... I'm a bit torn here how to see this. Moon in the first means she likes me but she is my co-significator, so it doesn't really tells us much... on the other hand she signifies the chain of events. She's ruled by me. Do I have the power here? Moon is both ruled by the Sun and in the Ascendant. Seems quite an unfluenced by me Moon but I don't know how to translate this into real life events...

As a note, I remember Lilly on opposition where there should be mutual reception, applicqtion from good houses, and the Moon having separated from the quesited. Reception is domicile to face, not the strongest but is there, the rest is also tru e here - good houses, Moon separated from a trine with L10 and with the MC, by the way.

Sun, me, in the 7th. Job is Mars, in own domicile but in Sun's exaltation and triplicity, seems they liked me. There is absolutely no connection between me and the job. Job is well dignified and in the 9th, higher education. Now, the only thing I can come up with is that the Moon had a trine with Mars and is now opposing the Sun and the MC is sextile the Sun, separating but currently still partile. I ddon't want to get over excited... an opposition between the luminaries is not exactly what I'd choose but... there is reception as Moon is applying from Sun's domicile, Sun will receive her. So, opposition with reception and a MC to Sun sextile. Would that do?

On a separate note, I wanted to ask you about the exact conjunction Mercury L3 with Pars Fortunae which is almost on the Descendant. (I know you'd consider Venus as L3 in whole houses and then there is a partile sextile from this conjunction to Venus, connected to the conjunction again). I'd normally say it's a luck in contracts and it may bring an offer but with previous horaries, then7th usually brought it to the competition... but then there was no conjunction with Pars Fortunae...it's tricky because the 7th is also about the contract itself. How do I figure out if this is an offer or contract for me or if it's taking it to the competition?

Jupiter is on the IC. I wish to see it as a good omen but will save judgement for now.

Please help, I want this job!

Minderwiz

I think I understand what you mean now, when you speak of who benefits, etc. Yes, strong Moon has nothing to benefit from wewker Venus. I agree.

I did call those guys with the first offer today. I am facing lack of money and I have no other offer. They are bitter but haven't hired anyone else yet. I'm going back next Friday. I continue to hope that another offer will come in the meantime because I still don't see how my child and I will manage with me being away for so long and so far.

I take it you mean that last job that you turned down because of the travelling involved and the separation from your son. I can understand that the situation is bad, if you have to consider reviving that one. Good job but not good conditions for either you or your son.

Ronia said:
Speaking of which, PLEASE HELP with chart from today re: a dream job in again our oldest University. Everything fits my requirements greatly but the chart is questionable at best. Cast at 16:16 on February 10 in Toronto. Question was will I get a job offer from the students' union?

Is this a totally fresh job or one of the two job applications that led to the current horary?

Yes you are right there is Mixed Reception between Sun and Moon. It's the opposition that causes the difficulty. As Full Moon is seen to be a weak point for the Moon and oppositions rarely lead to a succesful outcome. Many writers see Reception between Moon and Sun as always being strong, but this placement is the toughest;.

I take the partile sextile of Sun to MC as a good sign but not enough to secure the job in itself. Lilly and others allow aspects to house cusps, especially the Ascendant, as major contributing factors. I agree the MC in Aries (Sun's Exaltation) does suggest that they will be impressed by your application' especially as Mars is in the Face of the Sun.. so that's a second tick though it's still not enough to tip the scales to a job offer. The Sun is in the Terms of Mars, which backs up the point about you liking the job. The problem is that there's no aspect between Mars and Sun (and therefore no Reception). So despite all the positive points, there's no aspect between significators that would secure the job offer.

The Moon's next aspect after the Sun is the sextile to Jupiter, who rules the ninth house of Hlgher Education. Unfortunately (using Regiomontanus) Jupiter isn't the dispositor of Mars, in the ninth. Thereafter, the Moon trines Saturn in Sagittarius. Saturn is the Sun's dispositor. He also happes to be the Lord of both Fortune and Spirit. You asked about the Mercury/conjunction with Fortune in this chart. You're right, I would not see Mercury as Lord 3, I would see him as Lord 2 - your financial situation )and applying to Spirit (what you can do about your situation). You asked about Fortune and Mercury. You're right, I wouldn't treat Fortune as Lord 3. To me it's Lord 2 - your financial situation. However, Fortune is separating from Mercury and heading for the Descendant The aspect never gets to be partile. But following the Moon's aspect to Jupiter, it's next aspect is the trine to Saturn, which happened in the early hours of this morning. Saturn happens to be the Lord of Fortune and also the Lord of Spirit (at the Full Moon they both lie on the Descendant and by the time the Moon trines Saturn they are moving away from it again but still in Aquarius. Being ruled by a malefic is not good for either Lot. But, given that this is a Day chart, and Saturn is of the same Sect as the Sun (you) it might prove positive. The Moon will then cross into Virgo and aspect the Norh Node. I I notice that the antiscion of the North Node, lies at 25 Aries, it's applying to the MC of this chart Again a positive indicator but we still haven't got that aspect between significators that will clinch the matter.

So there seems to be a lot of indicators for success but none of them seem conclusive enough. I can't see an immediate way of securing the result you want. And I'll spend some time thinking this through.

One final point for now, The Lot of Necessity is exactly on your Ascendant. At 7 degrees Leo. It's therefore ruled by the Sun. The Lot (which is also the Lot of Mercury) relates to difficult and restrictive situations, and battles and adverserial situations (which you allude to in your post). These difficulties tend to come from your own ignorance (not knowing enough about the situation) or mistakes you have made. You have to use Mercurial skills. cleverness and guile to overcome the situation. In this case with the Lot in the first house, and it's ruler in the seventh, I think you have to think this through from a totally opposite perspective.Exactly what steps you need to take, I think will come from your own analysis of the situation and serious lateral thinking, on finance, on your home and how you manage your work.
again I'll have a think about that but you should be able to see the situation more clearly than me. You have the necessary information.

Ronia

Hi Minderwiz and thanks for looking. I am now reading all your notes but while i do, two points:

1. this is a fresh new job, just passed the first interview

2, Moon's last aspect was to Mars, the job, a trine. She is translating light to Sun, me. Did you intentionally skip this and if yes, why? I looked carefully but could not see any other planet to have interfered between Moon-Mars and Moon-Sun.