"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Pen

gregory said:
Watch that that tobacco magnet doesn't draw you back - make sure you never get steel implants :D

I thought that was a nice touch...;)

Pen

gregory

goldenweb said:
I thought that was a nice touch...;)

Pen
So did I. Like my asparagus in this very thread :D

Jack

Steel implants?

I'm a little worried where everyone else has disappeared to on this thread, where's Nisaba, Cassandra22, auracana?

Not that I'm scared of being left alone with what you two terrible people are doing here :grin:

firefrost

Well you all lost me about five million posts ago...

Pen

gregory said:
So did I. Like my asparagus in this very thread :D

The asparagus is for later, but it is your asparagus so...

JoelDee said:
I'm a little worried where everyone else has disappeared to on this thread, where's Nisaba, Cassandra22, auracana?

Yes. Where's the back-up when you need it? Are we out of control d'you think? Have we become a danger to ourselves and others or have they just lost interest?

Stats show lots of hits though, so some are following.

These are things we may have to address in the future, but for the moment liberation...! DWTW shall be the hole of the...

Pen

Jack

Can't find a post about asparagus, think I must've missed that.

Stats show lots of hits though, so some are following

Wow, that's good, I was thinking how could we spread the word to more people who are into Tarot to read, just because the stories and readings and everything are so funny.

You are definitely dangerous!

Pen

JoelDee said:
Can't find a post about asparagus, think I must've missed that.

Wow, that's good, I was thinking how could we spread the word to more people who are into Tarot to read, just because the stories and readings and everything are so funny.

You are definitely dangerous!

I can remove the Dee if you like - just say...

The asparagus is on this very thread - post #229

Pen

Jack

Ah I remember asparagus now, brilliant, that was a good sentence.

Nah, you don't have to remove the Dee.

Jack

Aisselle is getting a bit slack responding to readings, suppose she must have a lot on her plate.

gregory

Aisselle has issues with health readings and is reading up in her Reader's Digest book of Vile Conditions first :D