Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Babalon Jones

I appreciate this so much. Today I am fully aware that every one of us is a star, not that I ever had any doubt. I want to make this the best it can be, for everyone.

Jilli M, there is a step by step instruction on how to do the add on stuff process near the bottom of the page.

Thank you all again, it looks like we are going to meet this goal!

Barleywine

We were a bit confused when we saw that Discover had already picked up a charge of $1 when the billing wasn't supposed to go through until August 5th, but I got an e-mail showing the full amount of the pledge, so it looks OK. Discover does the same thing with gas station billing; it's apparently just a temporary "place-holder" charge.

Zephyros

It's astounding that the goal has been almost reached so soon. what will you do if it is surpassed?

Babalon Jones

Well there is a stretch goal to get the card backs blinged up with metallic or holographic foil. I thought it was a long shot but really was hoping, so this looks like maybe we will make it. Fingers crossed!!

Babalon Jones

Goal was reached, these are going to happen! Astounded and happy! Thank you to everyone who showed up already!

Alta

I just saw that!!!
thumbsup.gif

wooden-eye

Wow I am utterly blown away. I can't type fast enough to thank everyone personally but I am going to! For now just let me say thank you to all of you here. I am touched and will make this worth it - especially for those of you who had to get up early or stay up late for this!
Thank you, thank you, thank you - and I hope you all have a memorable wonderful weekend!

Babalon. Don't thank us. We are thanking you. For every one of those thousands of hours you put into making us a new standard in tarot creation. Enjoy this victory and admit, for goodness sake- it is deserved!
Now somewhere in the world it must be the right time to raise a glass and drink to 'Tabula Mundi!'

Babalon Jones

It is always that time somewhere...and usually here, lol

Eyebright

Wow, congratulations MM! I can't believe how quickly the goal was met! So very happy and pleased for you. It's well deserved!

I've backed it (treated myself so I can have both the colour and B&W versions plus the book), can't wait, I really can't! :D

Also as an international fan, I appreciate the gesture to absorb some of the shipping cost. That's so very thoughtful <3