Amy Brown's Faerie Fairy Oracle?

Frannie

Hi
I saw this Oracle on ebay, but I didn't see it listed here in AT. I found it absolutely beautiful. Can anybody tell me a little more about it? Thanks! :)

Venessa

I don't have it, but I have read some reviews of it. The reveiws didn't look to inviting though. They said that the cards were basically just good for looks and not for actual readings. I guess its up to how you like them if anything. They are very beautiful cards though! When looking for a deck I always like to read the reviews from people who bought it, I guess that is why you posted here, huh :) ? Anyways, I don't know much! Just thought I'd share what I read.

venessa

WaterSong

Frannie said:
Hi
I saw this Oracle on ebay, but I didn't see it listed here in AT. I found it absolutely beautiful. Can anybody tell me a little more about it? Thanks! :)

hello frannie, I just got this oracle as a gift from a friend and the cards are beautiful....I am just starting to use it and getting familiar with it...it comes in a beautiful blue box tied with a silk ribbon, with a book that explains the cards and suggestions for spreads....I actually offered 3 readings with this deck in the oracle section, in case you want to try and see how it works for you :)

If you love faeries you should try and get it...I think it is a nice addition to my Frouds faes :)

xoxoox
magenta

HearthCricket

I hve this deck and I love it. The packaging is gorgeous and the artwork is fun. I like the book (nice hardcover) and get a lot out of it. However, it is not a deck I use to read for others, but rather more of a personal affirmation/changes type of deck for my own growth. That being said, it is still worthwhile and does have some fun faery art to it. I find the faery decks vary from dark and mysterious to sweet and fun, and everything inbetween! Which makes me addicted to collecting them! :D

faerylvr

HearthCricket said:
I hve this deck and I love it. The packaging is gorgeous and the artwork is fun. I like the book (nice hardcover) and get a lot out of it. However, it is not a deck I use to read for others, but rather more of a personal affirmation/changes type of deck for my own growth. That being said, it is still worthwhile and does have some fun faery art to it. I find the faery decks vary from dark and mysterious to sweet and fun, and everything inbetween! Which makes me addicted to collecting them! :D

I agree exactly with this. I use it for myself only... I wouldn't even try to read for someone else, but it is great for a personal deck.

HearthCricket

Magenta is in the process of doing a reading with this deck for me now. I am looking forward to another person's take on it and wanted a reading anyhow, so this will be a good learning experience!

thorhammer

Would someone mind posting some scans? Pretty please?

\m/ Kat

HearthCricket

And even though there are some very cute fairies in there, here is a scan of a few of the darker cards, as well! I hope this helps! :)

faunabay

I have this deck and while I love the artwork - it's just an art deck for me. (shrug) I've tried to do readings and it just doesn't work that way for me. Of course that's just me though. :) I'm glad others can use it where I can't.