Tarot of Francois HERI 1718 a FACSIMILE for 2015

Yves Le Marseillais

Francois Heri deck is avaluable from today !

Sunday 31st May 2015
Hello to all,

It is official: I am ready to take your orders of this wide tarot of François / Franz HERI 1718 !
Here*: http://www.tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/boutique/index.php?language=en

First come, first served as one says.

At the moment it is four tarots which are available in the shop:
Pierre Madenié 1709, François Chosson 1736, François Heri 1718, Claude Burdel 1751.
To lower postal charges, who regretably increased well I suggest you to take advantage of the joint release of the following tarot decks:
François/Franz HERI 1718
Claude BURDEL 1751
Explanation: January 1st, 2015, mail price rates made an enormous leap for the shippings (in particular on the international): of the simple to the double except €urope !!
I am forced to echo these increases of course, but fortunately for you faithful collectors, if you buy these two decks together, the shipment charges will fall a lot and thus everybody will gain at it.
Here is a photo of this tarot created in 1718 by Swiss Master cardmaker :
François/Franz Joseph HERI.
The amateurs and the demanding collectors (including I;)) will tell me that it is not the most beautiful tarot and it is true but this tarot holds some pearls in its engraving, certain details, its extension of the frame, its correctly headed Mat and other significant points.
The more I look at it, the more I find of information and reasons for finally having restored it to your looks.
Its cards are wide and proportionned well and fill well the hand of a fair man or woman.
I wait for your comments here well on.

Good discoveries and spreads !

Cordially.

Yves

Attachments

• 6481 RESIZED.jpg
    6481 RESIZED.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 194

Astraea

Yves, this is a deck I've been eagerly looking forward to! I just placed my order. Thank you for making this lovely deck available.

Yves Le Marseillais

Your deck is on my working table now

Yves, this is a deck I've been eagerly looking forward to! I just placed my order. Thank you for making this lovely deck available.

Bonsoir Astraea,
I am always happy to see that my own passion is shared: I will start your expedition tomorrow morning.
Best,

Yves L.M

Yves Le Marseillais

IMPORTANT: an IT error in the Shop and the other pages of my site:

IMPORTANT: an IT error in the Shop and the other pages of my site:

Hello all,

I have fresh news:

Bad news: an IT error had consequences on the prices of the tarots:
We work has to rectify the bug.

Good news:
The prices of the decks are going to FALL!!

Explanations:
In front of high rises in postage rates, I planned to LOWER the prices of ALL the tarots decks of the site Tarot of Marseille Héritage.
… Regrettably it is the opposite which happened: (((

Consequences:
Wait for my Green light to buy my Tarots.

The first buyers will be naturally compensated of differences.
They will have the choice: immediate Refund of the difference or equal reduction on the next tarot of their choice.

Thanks to you all for your understanding and of you supports.

Cordially.

Yves

Yves Le Marseillais

IT error repaired: All is OK now

Friday 05th June 2015

Hello happy Forumers,

The site is now operational with the made repairs: OK! Phew....

Here:

http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/boutique/

Thank you to Wilfried and Patrice Masters of the Mini Computer ha ha!

You can place at the moment your orders and benefit from the planned price drop!

Postal charges:

Fortunately the Zone €urope is not the most impacted by the increases of The Post office of January 1st, 2015 and thus for €uropéens the price total Game + Port had to turn (according to countries) around the prices 2014.

Our American friends they are going to benefit from the reduction in the US $ versus € change rate which limits (a little ...) the increase of the international sendings except €urope.

Thank you again for your enthusiasm. The adventure continues.

On the way towards new historic tarots already in cardboards.

Those who already ordered will be compensated:See my previous message.

Good weekend to you.

Yves

Yves Le Marseillais

Tarots ' Gardening

It just happened some days ago:
In Provence close Marseille City Capitale of Tarots.

Thursday 28th May 2015

Ready, Steady, Go !!

YLM

Attachments

• DELIVERY RESIZED.jpg
    DELIVERY RESIZED.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 178
  • DELIVERY RESIZED 2.jpg
    DELIVERY RESIZED 2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 170

Astraea

Great photos, Yves! This is very exciting. Your dog is adorable!

Astraea

I received the Heri and the Burdel this morning, and they are exquisitely made. The card stock is sturdy, the finish is lovely, the cards slide easily and the telescopic boxes are durable and beautifully crafted. The Burdel is wrapped in paper with a stencil so lovely that it deserves to be framed. Thank you, Yves, for your dedicated work, attention to detail, meticulous craftsmanship and finely honed aesthetic sense.

Edited to add: The facial expressions in the Burdel are captivating.

shaveling

Oops! I meant to post in the Burdel thread. I've done that now. Mods, please remove this post. Sorry.

delizt

I hope to add the Heri next, I am sure it's beautiful as all of Yves decks are!!

* would love to see some close up pics!