A few Magic 8 ball chart readings available.

Sharla

Basically you ask me a question that would be indicative of a YES or NO answer, i then cast a chart...but with the "magic 8 ball method" i use, this will only tell you a straight YES or NO....everything else in the chart is irrelevant.

I don't need background info for your question as i won't be reading anything into the chart.

Im needing feedback on these too, to see how their accuracy is.

I tried one last week for myself, and i've done one for someone else and both times they have been accurate.

So just quick questions.....and PLEASE don't bother trying to ask something you already know the answer to, to test this....as this won't work. It HAS to be something you don't know the answer to.

I would if possible prefer questions where the answer will be manifesting quite soon.

And also NOT Q's like "will i meet my soulmate" or "will i ever become an Astronaut" keep things real please.

If your asking Q's like will X contact me....give a time frame with it.

Noni

Hello Sharla

Thanks for offering to read again....you're a STAR :)

May I please sit on this one too if you'll have me?
My question is: Will MS be my supervisor for my thesis?
and--if I can be greedy and ask another one---will I be able to finish my degree at my previous uni (R)?
I actually have one more but I'll hold my horses for now....its just all related to my degree thing you read for before...just lot of lose ends and I'm trying to figure out the 'how' bit for finishing it.

For first question I'll be able to give feedback in a month or so as discussions are underway with MS.

Cheers
:)

Sharla

Can you clarify who MS is to you Noni.

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/5egokfdnv/

Hey Noni.

1st Question:

Your Professor and thesis is indicative of the 9th house, as Sun is the lord of this house, then this is giving you a BIG FAT YES. :thumbsup:

Actually im a little hit and miss with this one, as i wasn't sure whether to use the 9/7/9 which would also actually give you a yes.

BUT if i used 9th from 9th (professor/thesis) it would give you a NO.

I did just use the 9th ONLY to get your answer. But the reason why i did this was because moon and NN was in this house and moon flows towards the NN. (I know i said i wasn't reading the chart but this sort of gave me clarification).

think

Hey sharla

I'd love to try this if you'll accept me. I'm really interested in using astrology for yes/no. Very cool.

Will KM reach out to me via email in the next month?

(he is an old friend, we had a bit of drama and then we randomly stopped speaking a few months back. I miss him a lot but I'm prepared to move on if it's totally over.)

If you don't like that question I have another:

I just submitted 5 assignments for my masters - will I pass (at least) them all?

Noni

https://postimg.org/image/5egokfdnv/

Hey Noni.

1st Question:

Your Professor and thesis is indicative of the 9th house, as Sun is the lord of this house, then this is giving you a BIG FAT YES. :thumbsup:

Actually im a little hit and miss with this one, as i wasn't sure whether to use the 9/7/9 which would also actually give you a yes.

BUT if i used 9th from 9th (professor/thesis) it would give you a NO.

I did just use the 9th ONLY to get you answer. But the reason why i did this was because moon and NN was in this house and moon flows towards the NN. (I know i said i wasn't reading the chart but this sort of gave me clarification.

WOW!!! this is AWESOME!!! News she said no earlier but recently I contacted her and she said she will do whatever she can to help but I need to wait for 4 weeks (now 3 I think) before she can confirm as she has some pressing circumstances. So I'm worried....but just got an email from her she said she'll call me Wednesday to talk to me about something...so lets see. I'll let you know as soon as she comes on board officially as of now, it seems a bit in-between.

Thanks a bunchh Sharla :)

Sharla

Hey sharla

I'd love to try this if you'll accept me. I'm really interested in using astrology for yes/no. Very cool.

Will KM reach out to me via email in the next month?

(he is an old friend, we had a bit of drama and then we randomly stopped speaking a few months back. I miss him a lot but I'm prepared to move on if it's totally over.)

If you don't like that question I have another:

I just submitted 5 assignments for my masters - will I pass (at least) them all?

No the 1st Questions fine lol....Noni's 1st one was a little mind boggling.

Noni

https://postimg.org/image/l5m31ev45/

The degree is once again indicative of the 9th house, lord of the house being the sun is giving you a yes :thumbsup:

Thanks for this confirmation! I'm expecting a few emails related to my re-admission etc so lets see what the uni says. Otherwise I'm also seeing if I can get to a new uni....so that's why I asked if I will finish the degree at my previous uni (R) or will have to find a new one?.

So HAPPY!!! hope I can finish soon :)