Tarot Bella

Alta

Judgement is interesting because I cannot decide if the small figures are falling or ascending. A nice touch of ambiguity to affect a reading as the reader sees it at the time.

Marion

HoneyBea

Marion said:
Judgement is interesting because I cannot decide if the small figures are falling or ascending. A nice touch of ambiguity to affect a reading as the reader sees it at the time.

Marion

Hi Marion :)

I thought you might be interested in the write up that goes with the Judgement card.

Judgement
The Angel blows her golden horn, calling all those who will follow to rise out of their darkness into the light - who will answer her call. Butterflies join in the journey to show the miracle of transformation.

Those who answer float effortlessly towards the light, now liberated by their awareness that they can form and shape their own reality and maintain a flexible connection between their conscious and unconscious, to enable them to make positive changes in their life.

pippi

HoneyBea, these are lovely! I really love the Death card! And I have to say that I've always had a particular dislike for the Hierophant card in general, but yours is fabulous!! Honestly, your depiction is one of the very few Hierophants I have ever liked! :) (Oh, and I believe it's spelled "Hierophant" and not "Heirophant"...looks like it's misspelled on your card.)

Looking forward to seeing more!

HoneyBea

pippi said:
HoneyBea, these are lovely! I really love the Death card! And I have to say that I've always had a particular dislike for the Hierophant card in general, but yours is fabulous!! Honestly, your depiction is one of the very few Hierophants I have ever liked! :) (Oh, and I believe it's spelled "Hierophant" and not "Heirophant"...looks like it's misspelled on your card.)

Looking forward to seeing more!

Hi Pippi , I am so glad you like the Hierophant, (yes I do realise he is spelled wrong and this has been corrected on the master, just not on this copy I use on my computer), I was trying to get away from the religious symbolism but keep the essences of what he is about - for interest here is my write up on this card, which explains my symbolism:

The Hierophant

The Hierophant sits in his red seat of learning, a colour that represents passion, action and creativity as well being one that expresses a person's ability to feel secure within himself. It is a high energy colour and also symbolizes his will to succeed. He is dressed in a college academics robes and represents someone to look up to, a teacher and mentor but he also represents for us here a higher body, one which may govern us, or sets the rules by which we live.

In one hand he holds a book and in the other a globe of the world, for the Hierophant knows that knowledge is freedom and freedom can take you anywhere you wish to go! Above the fireplace is a row of books each of them offering a chance to seek out and find one's own truth.
This is the master that asks you to re-evaluate what it is you know, and make up your own mind about the values you have gained.

At his feet sits a cat quietly waiting, cat's are patient, this represents the ability to observe situations, before making decisions. The cat's presence tells us that you have the right to get to know and form your own opinion before you act.

Cat's are also associated with the spirit world and make the connection here to the Hierophant representing the desire to experience an extra dimension of life - turning one's attention towards spiritual matters.

Aulruna

Very beautiful and evocative cards.

Death is a favourite!!!

HoneyBea

Aulruna said:
Very beautiful and evocative cards.

Death is a favourite!!!

Thank you, I like Death too!

Here's the High Priestess for you all to look at:

HoneyBea

I thought besides the High Priestess up there ^^ I would also show you the Empress and Emperor

silverwings94

Honeybea,
They are beautiful. I am in love with the High Priestess card. I do hope that you make all 78 cards. I will be standing in line to order them.
:heart:
S

HoneyBea

silverwings94 said:
Honeybea,
They are beautiful. I am in love with the High Priestess card. I do hope that you make all 78 cards. I will be standing in line to order them.
:heart:
S

Yes I love her too, she is my avatar on another forum :D - but I think Strength at the moment is my overall favorite of the ones I have posted

HoneyBea

Time to show you another card this time the Magician - a little different to most other magicians I think :) - but I like him :D

He stands on this rocky outcrop to say that even when you find yourself in a difficult position you still have the tools to take the necessary action if you desire!